Chapter 87: Wang Ye is injured and bloody Yang

This heavy rain, for most of the month, the embankment of Mochizuki City almost collapsed several times, each time it was the soldiers of the Ling family army who blocked it with flesh and blood to stabilize temporarily, but the embankment of Mochizuki City was stable, but the downstream area was not spared, the disaster was still serious, the people were killed and injured countless times, and the court hall was lifeless every day, from the emperor to the civil and military officials, all of them were secretive, for fear that if they were not careful, they would incur serious consequences.

When the heavy rain continued until the twentieth day, there was a sudden emergency report from Mochizuki City, the was broken again last night, and most of Mochizuki City was mercilessly flooded, fortunately, King Pei Yuanjian of Qingping personally led the reinforcement of the iron-armored guard, and the gap was closed again, but the king of Qingping was injured because of this, and was rushing back to the imperial city under the escort of the iron-armored guard, and General Ling asked the emperor to transfer reinforcements again.

"Yuan Yan is injured? Seriously?

Symbolically saying some polite words, Ling Weize's invitation was granted, and the emperor hurriedly retreated, and as soon as he returned to the imperial study, he invited his own secret guard commander to ask.

"Yes, according to the report of the spy, Wang Ye was cut off in the abdomen by a wooden thorn in the fierce flood when saving people, and the injury was not very serious, but the commander of the iron-armored guard, Tianshu, has personally led a team to escort him back."

The Darkguard leader knelt down on one knee and bowed his head in a respectful reply.

"Can all the ironclad guards be evacuated?"

The emperor continued to ask after a moment of contemplation.

"It was originally going to be completely evacuated, but at the request of General Ling and Huaiyang Hou, most of the troops were temporarily left, and when His Majesty's reinforcements arrived, they would immediately withdraw."

"Touch!"

Hearing this, the emperor slapped his palm on the arm of the dragon chair with a gloomy face: "The iron-armored guard is my Daqin's army, when did it become his Pei Yuanyuan's private property?" When disaster came, they didn't want to help the people, just because Pei Yuanjian was injured and had to evacuate, what was the use of feeding them? The angry roar resounded throughout the imperial study, but the emperor seemed to have forgotten that the iron-armored guard stayed in Mochizuki City, wasn't he more worried? Moreover, the royal family has long since not allocated any military salaries to the ironclad guard, and it is not that he is raising the ironclad guard at all.

"Continue to pay attention to the dynamics of Iron Armor and Mochizuki City, go down."

I don't know how long it took, the emperor who did not respond waved his hand tiredly, and when he was alone in the imperial study, his gloomy face suddenly climbed into a distorted smile, Pei Yuanxian was injured, it hurt well!

Tanglin Houfu

"What do you say? Hurt badly? Recently, Shen Liang has been staying at home, even if the Hou Mansion because Shen Ruiting really can't stand the complexity of many things in the backyard, temporarily handed over the middle feed to the understanding aunt Sun Jing, Liu Shuhan and the second room and the third room made a lot of noise, he did not take a step out of the re-entry courtyard, as if he was really isolated from the world, in the past, no matter what news Lei Zhen reported, he was very calm, until today, I heard that Pei Yuanxian was injured, Shen Liang jumped up and finally changed his face.

"It is said that it is not serious, the wound is not deep, and the ironclad guard is already on the way to escort him back, and he will arrive tonight at the latest."