Chapter 96: Asking for Shen Liang and Designing the Emperor

"Your Majesty, Wang Ye is your own nephew, he hasn't married yet, can you really watch him go like this?"

Lao Lin cried and pounced, and the old emperor, who was originally pondering something, was instantly interrupted by him, bowed his head and said a little weakly: "Lao Lin, you get up first, how can you ignore Yuan?" Don't say that he is Shu's own nephew, let's say that he is injured for thousands of Li people, and Shu can't ignore it, but Wu Aiqing's medical skills are too hospitalially the best, even he is helpless, there is no better way for Shu to be able to do it for a while, if it is announced to the world and famous doctors are recruited, time Yuan Yuan can't afford to wait. This is indeed the truth, no one present can fault it, Pei Yuanjian is already in a coma, even the lip flap is not bloody, if it is not for his good martial arts and good physical foundation, I am afraid that he will already have braided at this time.

"Whew...

Poor Wangye..."

Hearing this, Lao Lin wailed regardless of the image, the emperor and all the ministers were extremely helpless, but it was not good to scold, what was unexpected was that the crying Lao Lin suddenly knelt forward and pulled the emperor's trouser leg and said with tears streaming down his face: "Your Majesty, Wang Ye seems to be really not good, the old slave heard that the man who is not married will be scorned and ridiculed when he goes below, and he hopes that His Majesty will have mercy and point out a lovely marriage for Wang Ye, Let him go below and be beautiful, don't fall to Pingyang and be bullied by dogs, Your Majesty..."

Lao Lin sat on the ground like a scoundrel and hugged his legs, but he almost wiped all the tears and snot on his trouser tube, but the emperor was not in the mood to calculate his attitude, he had long been shocked by what he said, this is all about to die and marry a princess? With Pei Yuanyuan's identity, the princess's background cannot be worse, which princely minister will be willing to push his own concubine into the fire pit? Isn't it fooling around?

"Please Your Majesty!"

The emperor and all the ministers all had a black line in their heads, and they felt that this matter was inappropriate, but even if Lao Lin fooled around, Tianshu, as the commander of the iron-armored guard, actually knelt down on one knee with a fist.

"Please Your Majesty!"

With him taking the lead, the iron-armored guards inside and outside the house knelt down in unison, and the sound of petitions resounded throughout the courtyard.

The emperor finally changed his face, and the ministers' faces were not very good-looking, but they couldn't fail to say that it took a long time for the emperor to force down his displeasure, so he said in embarrassment: "It's not that Shu is unwilling to promise you, mainly in the identity of Yuan, ordinary people's sons or women are not worthy of him, and you probably can't be satisfied, if it is the concubine of the prince's minister's family... To put it mildly, people may have to be widowed before they get married, which minister will be willing to push their children into the fire pit? Although Shu is the emperor, he can't ignore the wishes of Aiqing. This thing is too unreliable, thanks to them to think of it.

"Then Your Majesty will bear that your nephew went down there and was bullied? As His Majesty said, Wang Ye will be injured for the sake of thousands of Li people, now he is in danger, if even this small regret cannot be repaired, how can his soul rest in peace? Wiping away his tears indiscriminately, Lao Lin asked rhetorically without fear, without waiting for the emperor to respond, as if he suddenly thought of something, he rushed to Shen Ruiting's face: "I heard that Marquis Shen has always regarded Young Master Shen Liang as a calamity, and I can't wait for him to disappear far away, it just so happens that our family's Wang Ye publicly asked for marriage a few days ago, it is better for Shen Marquis to marry Young Master Shen Liang to Wang Ye, you are so less of an eye thorn, and our Wang Ye can rest in peace." This is said, but it is not polite at all, Shen Ruiting is so angry that his face is blue and white for a while, although he does not want to see Shen Liang, there are many rumors about him treating Shen Liang poorly, but after all, it is not what others have seen with their own eyes, even if it attracts a lot of criticism, except for the imperial history official who hears the wind, no one dares to say anything in front of him, but if he really disregards Shen Liang's happiness in the second half of his life and marries him into the royal mansion to be a widow, it is bound to confirm all rumors , At that time, he is afraid that he will become a rat crossing the street, everyone shouts and beats, moreover, His Majesty's edict has been issued, and the people of the Wei family are about to return, if they know about this, the grumpy father-in-law and several brothers-in-law must tear him down and the Houfu, and the most important point is that Shen Liang has a very good relationship with his eldest son Shen Da, and when Shen Da comes back, he knows that he harmed Shen Liang, I am afraid that it will not be as simple as running away from home.