Chapter 32: Wang Ye Intervenes to Educate Shen Qi!

Qingping King's Mansion.

"Oh? It really doesn't stop for a moment. What happened in the courtyard quickly reached Pei Yuanxian's ears, and while Pei Yuanxian stroked the red fox lying on his leg, he smiled evilly and said, "Go, find a way to spread the news that the bandits who hunted down Liang Liang and the bandits who kidnapped Duan Yu are the same group to the eldest princess, so that the

Tanglin Palace will be a little more lively." "Oh..."

Tianshu and the others heard that their brains were black, and the master was afraid that the world would not be chaotic.

"Don't you want to go yet?"

"Yes."

Pei Yuanxian raised his head, and the group had to put away their hearts full of slander, and the shaking light that had always dared to toss in front of him hid behind Tianshu and whispered, "I also said that I don't like people, this is all in a hurry to do a good job." 

"Shakethe light, you want to go to the northwest, right?"

Who is not a martial arts strongman? Not a single word of the shaking light escaped Pei Yuanxian's ears.

"No, no, no... Wang Ye, you heard it wrong, I didn't say anything. Who wants to go to the bitter cold of the northwest?

Shaking the light in fright, Pei Yuanxian did not seem to plan to talk to him: "The news has been sent?" 

"You've already sent people to the northwest with a whip, master, do you really believe that there are traitors in the Huo family's army?"

As the boss of the Seven Great Commanders of the Iron Armor Guard, Tianshu Laocheng was heavy, and he never understood how the master could believe Shen Liang so blindly.

"The forest is big and any bird may be possible, let the second elder check it out, Huo Jiajun is our concubine army, absolutely can not have any mistakes."

Sweeping away the previous impropriety, Pei Yuanxian was rarely serious, and there was a Ling Xian killing machine lurking in the depths of the phoenix eyes.

"The subordinates understand."

Tianshu hugged his fist and bowed down, it turned out that the master did not blindly believe in Shen Liang, but was not willing to let go of any possibility, preferring to kill a thousand by mistake than to let go of one.

"Huaiyang Hou should pay attention to the point there, the old emperor is afraid that he really wants to take this opportunity to eliminate the Jing family."

He had not yet informed his friend Jing Xiran of this, the main Huaiyang Hou had been working hard since receiving the Holy Will, and without evidence, he would probably not believe what Huaiyang Hou said.

"The master is assured that Kaiyang has personally taken someone to secretly investigate, and there should be news soon."

"Hmm."

Swinging his hand, Pei Yuanxian leaned back on the bed, the luxurious purple clothes suddenly appeared a little dark, Tianshu said worriedly: "Master, your injuries are becoming more and more difficult to recover, why not go back to the Holy Peak and ask your master to respect the new medicine for you?"

 "No."

Pei Yuanxian squinted his eyes slightly and shook his head, and the Tianshu who still wanted to say something had to give up, and several people did not find it, and the forest butler standing outside the door with a tray sighed and turned away.

Tanglin Waiting House Main Courtyard

"What do you say?!"

Since Shen Liang's return, Liu Shuhan felt as if nothing was going well, before Shen Liang designed to help the old lady and the second room and the third room to seize power, although she was unwilling, she was also full of confidence, after all, things were indeed not done by her, even if they planted stolen goods? She had been in charge of the Tanglin Waiting House for more than ten years, and it was not so easy to deal with, but she never dreamed that her daughter would tell her that she had let people destroy the hospital.

"Mother, I was also angry with Shen Liang's slut, and he even dared to beat you..."

The applause suddenly sounded, Shen Qian's sophistry-like cunning suddenly stopped, the room was as quiet as a cicada for a moment, and after a good half of the ring, Shen Qiang raised her hand and touched the beaten cheek, looking at her mother in tears of disbelief, she actually beat her?

"Do you know what stupid thing you did?"

The daughter's poor appearance, to say that it is not painful at all, it is absolutely deceptive, but Liu Shuhan has suppressed all the heartache, after Shen Liang returned, the daughter became more and more irritable, the wisdom of the past disappeared without a trace, and then did not remind her, she will make greater mistakes in the future, she worked hard to cultivate her, but it was not to let her stupidly send the door to Shen Liang to bully.

"Mother..."

As soon as Shen Qiang opened his mouth, his tears snapped and fell straight down, Liu Shuhan looked at her deeply for half a second before pulling his hand and sighing helplessly: "Rose, do you know what we are going to lose when you take this breath?" Confused, the mother's power in charge of the family will be lost, I have taught you since you were a child to think twice before doing everything, and when you encounter big things, you must not change your face, you are destined to marry into the royal family in the future, and now a Shen Liang will force you to be frizzy, how to preside over the backyard in the future?

For this daughter, Liu Shuhan had high hopes, and he looked forward to the day when she would marry into the Heavenly Family, seeing that she had lost her usual calm and wisdom, could she not be disappointed and uncomfortable?

"Mother... I'm sorry..."

Finally realizing how much he had made a mistake, Shen Qiang pounced into his arms: "It's all my daughter's fault...

"Okay, you know what's wrong."

Wrapping his arms around his daughter, Liu Shuhan gently patted her back.

"But Niang, in charge of the family..."

It was not easy to stop crying, Shen Qiang raised her head and sobbed and choked and stopped, Liu Shuhan raised her hand to smooth her hair for her: "For Niang has been operating in the Hou Mansion for twenty years, even if they really let them take it, what then?" What I have is a way to get them to obediently hand it back. 

"Still a."

Hearing this, Shen Qiang finally broke her nose and laughed, and she knew that if her mother was really so easy to deal with, how could she have been in charge of the family for more than ten years?

"You."

Flexing his fingers helplessly and spoiledly tapping his head, Liu Shuhan suddenly said straightly: "Remember, don't fight Shen Liang for the time being, the little beast is even more powerful than we thought, when the matter of the Liu family and Zhongfeng Quan is handled, the mother will personally deal with him, now let him be proud for a moment."

"Hmm."

Shen Qian, who had realized his mistake, nodded obediently, and the mother and son returned to their former intimacy.