Chapter 164: Congratulations, Slap in the Face

"Huh... I thought you didn't care about that. Smiled

and took his arm, Shen Liang's chin was intimately cushioned on his shoulder socket, Pei Yuanxian could think of it, he could also think of it, and even in this kind of thing, he thought more deeply than Pei Yuanxian, but he always thought that he didn't like these things, so he didn't bother to say so much.

"The king will care about things related to you.

Teasing and pinching his chin, Pei Yuanxian straightened him a little, and stroked his long hair that was already half-dry behind him: "Don't think about those messy things, go to bed early when your hair is dry."

"Well, I..." 

"Liangliang, I explained the things you explained... Master!

Shen Liang's words were interrupted by the shaking light that suddenly jumped in from the window, and the shaking light was so frightened that he swallowed everything he had to say after seeing Pei Yuanxian's presence.

"Why did you let Shake Light? With a faint glance at him, Pei Yuanxian asked Shen Liang.

"You scared him.

Shaking his head angrily, Shen Liang turned his body to face the shaking light: "It's all done?"

"Well, I saw her drink it before coming back." 

"It's still a princess!

Shaking Light was so moved that he answered the questions a lot.

"Okay, you go down first. Waving back Shaking Light, Shen Liang then turned to Pei Yuanxian and explained: "Shen Qiao is not going to get married tomorrow, I asked Shaking Light to send him a "congratulatory gift". 

"Oh? I would like to hear about it. Fools could hear that this gift was not another gift, and Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows, and he was stunned.

"From the beginning of the incident of falling into the water in the Chang Princess Mansion, Shen Qiao couldn't accept that she was a petite girl of heaven fell to the huge gap of rats crossing the street, and then what happened one after another has been tormenting her tight nerves, until the Xiangguo Temple incident, she almost let Qin Jian die in bed, those tense nerves were gradually broken, she dared to accuse you is the best proof, tomorrow she has to marry the man who raped and destroyed him, I was afraid that the last of her sanity would burn out, and I just let Shake Light add some ingredients to her food to accelerate her burning. "

Not surprisingly, when the hood is revealed tomorrow, it is the time when Qin Jian died, he killed Qi Yue in his previous life, this enemy he has not forgotten for a moment, and Shen Qiao, the man who covets him, this account has not yet been settled with her."

"You mean, she's already crazy?

Pei Yuanxian instantly understood what he meant, and Shen Liang nodded: "It's been crazy for a long time, but it's just not obvious all the time." 

"No, it's not obvious or appropriate to say, it should be that Zhao Lan has always been accustomed to her going to her, so no one thought about it, and Zhao Lan, as a mother, how could she accept the fact that her daughter was crazy?"

"That's the perfect fit for her. Every time he thought of that woman climbing on him, Pei Yuanxian couldn't help but feel sick, if it weren't for the fear of ruining Liangliang's plan, her grave would have grown grass.

"How are the guards of the Prince's Mansion?

"You want to see it for yourself?"

Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and Shen Liang did not deny it: "Idle is idle anyway."