Chapter 113: Rumors spread around, vomiting blood and fainting

In the depths of the prison of the Ministry of Punishment, the atrocities that lasted for two whole hours were almost over, the ** body of the felons were lying or sitting horizontally, their dirty faces were rendered with the feet of red fruits, and Shen Xiao and Shen Yang, who had been tortured for two hours, were randomly abandoned in the corner, their bodies were twisted, and they still maintained a violated posture, and their naked bodies were full of dirt, dying like a broken doll.

"Bring them out, find a doctor to show them, don't die."

Duanjun Wang's voice suddenly sounded, and then, the cell door was opened, and several guards dragged out the two like dead dogs, at this time they were already out of breath and less intake, their bodies were suddenly moved, and blood flowed out of their mouths and places where they used too much, leaving a shocking blood mark along the way.

"County King, if you look for a doctor, you can't hide this matter."

If it reaches Shen Ruiting's ears, he is afraid that he will not die with them even if he tries his best, right?

"The county is afraid that they don't know."

Duanjun Wang snorted coldly and brushed his sleeves away, since he did it, he was not afraid that others would know, even if his uncle as the emperor knew, he would be punished at will, he just wanted Liu Shuhan Liu Wenjin and them to know how serious the consequences of offending him were, and before moving his son, they should have long expected what consequences they would suffer if the matter was exposed.

On the vertical day, the second son of Tanglin Hou Shen Xiao, nephew Shenyang bribed the chief examiner, and the news that they had been arrested by the Criminal Department and imprisoned spread throughout the imperial city, and then, they were raped and raped by felons in the cell and followed the dust machine, in less than a day, even the emperor in the palace knew, the news was transmitted back to the Hou Mansion, Liu Shuhan fainted on the spot, the old lady vomited blood, Zhao Lan and his two children could not bear to faint one after another, and the Hou Mansion was chaotic again.

"Tsk... The concubines were raped and defiled like women, and they were insulted by a group of damned felons, and they deserved to faint and vomit blood, cool, I heard that the old lady's condition was very bad, and she hadn't woken up yet, Hou Ye was also called to the Lotus Courtyard, you said she wouldn't burp directly, right? Sitting

in the hall of the Re-advent Courtyard, Shake Light held a big apple and nibbled while saying, yesterday after he left, he returned to the royal mansion, and relayed to Wang Ye word for word what happened in the Hou Mansion to know that Wang Ye only let him come back to accompany Liang Liang, but he didn't expect the news to spread like this the next day, presumably Wang Ye was not lightly angry, right? It is said that the news this time still flowed from the Renhetang who went to the prison to treat Shen Xiao Shenyang, and there was the doctor's personal testimony, which was basically a real hammer, and now the outside world has long not known what the singing is like.

"Don't expect him to burp, if she really dies, I still have to keep filial piety for her for a year, and your Wang Ye is afraid that he will be in a hurry."

Shen Liang glanced at him lightly, and was very interested in playing with the little nephew with the crib that Lei Zhen specially took back, the general crib is a small bed with guardrails, but Lei Zhen took this back, the bottom of the small bed is installed with rollers, which can be pushed back and forth, and a crescent-shaped hook is made above the guardrail, and a shelf that can hang a lot of small toys is hung on the hook, which is particularly interesting when it rotates.

It is said that this crib was also taught to them by Jiang Heng back then, Lei Zhen said that he came from another world, this kind of crib is very common in them, and said that there have long been no emperors and ministers in that world, everyone is equal, everyone can have plenty of food and clothing, Shen Liang was very envious after hearing it, if he was born in such a world, even if he could not be loved by his family in his previous life, he would not end up so miserable, right?