Chapter 188: Father and Son Reunited, Leaving the Chamber of Secrets

The person who died fifteen years ago actually appeared alive in the secret room, in other words, no one can believe it, and who would have thought that Liu Shuhan was so bold and arrogant, designed to harm Wei Zeqian to death, and quietly concealed him from everyone and hid him in the secret room of the main courtyard of Houfu? If it weren't for the Netherworld Dark Guard's boldness and meticulousness and discovering clues, Wei Zeqian was afraid that he would never be able to see the light of day again in his life, and Shen Da Shen Liang would not want to know that their father was still alive.

The crying in the secret room continued, the father and son hugged together, one crying harder than the other, seeing this scene, Pei Yuanxian Huo Yelin and Lei Zhen looked at each other, and their eyes couldn't help but moist slightly while feeling distressed.

"Dad, I'm Liangliang, daddy..." Shen Liang's throat was crying, in his past life and this life, he always thought that his father died because of his blood collapse, even if he suspected that the blood collapse may be artificially caused, he never felt that he was really a bad catastrous, but his father died when he gave birth to him, this point cannot be erased in any way, his heart is more or less self-blamed and guilty, But he never dreamed that his father would not die at all, but would be imprisoned here by Liu Shuhan, a slut.

"Whew..." Diverting his gaze from his eldest son, Wei Zeqian looked back at Shen Liang, looking at him carefully through his teary eyes, his youngest son, he didn't even have time to look at him back then, fifteen years apart, he actually grew so big, it was he who was sorry for him, if he could be more careful back then, he wouldn't have let him lose his father as soon as he was born, and he was also buttoned up with a hat of misfortune , Sheng Sheng was expelled by his own biological father's resentment.

"Daddy... Dad..." Seeing him coming, Shen Liang's tears flowed even more fiercely, and the hand holding him tightened and tightened, as if he was afraid that he would disappear in the next second.

"Whew..." Wei Zeqian wanted to tell him not to cry, he wanted to call his name, but he couldn't do it, no matter how he opened his mouth, all he made was an ugly whine.

"Daddy!

Shen Da on the other side suddenly wiped away his tears, moved a little straight and knelt in front of him, bumped and knocked his head three times, raised his head and hugged his fist with tears: "The child is not filial, he was deceived by a slut, and only now he found you, daddy you suffered!"

After speaking, Shen Da leaned down deeply.

Seeing this, Wei Zeqian hurriedly wanted to lift him, but his hands couldn't lift at all, he could only rub the ground with the strength of his hips with difficulty, moved over little by little, leaned down, pushed his head against him, and signaled him to get up, he never blamed him, he was only five years old at that time.

"Daddy you..." Waving away the excitement, Shen Da found that not only could his father not speak, but his hands and feet also seemed to be in an abnormal state, his tearful eyes suddenly froze, and some kind of speculation instantly crossed his mind, and anger then surged up.

"Whew..." Wei Zeqian didn't seem to notice his abnormality, just leaned over and arched him with his head, looking at him whining twice, and his tear-stained face slowly appeared with smiles, as if to tell him, it's okay, it's good if you come, daddy can see you again and be very satisfied.

"Dad..."

Shen Da's heart tightened, tears came out again, and Shen Liang, who also found that something was wrong, grabbed Wei Zeqian's left hand, and his handsome sword eyebrows were wrinkled, I don't know why, a moment later, his hand touched Wei Zeqian's neck, and the artery against his neck paused motionlessly for a long time.