Chapter 130: Wang Ye Liang Liang was attacked

Qin Yun, who was full of fire because of the familiar interaction between Shen Liang and Pei Yuanjian, was deeply afraid that he would do something that he regretted if he continued to stay there, and after leaving with two guards, he wanted to go to the master in the temple to discuss Buddhism and precipitate the anger that had nowhere to vent, who knew that he met Shen Qiang and Shen Jing halfway, due to the perennial gentle and elegant style, Qin Yunshen had to get up his spirit to deal with the entanglement of the two.

These Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxian must not know, after he left, Pei Yuanjian's vinegar smell was slightly lighter, coupled with Shen Liang's deliberate flattery, he also temporarily put aside those, personally helped Shen Liang grill fish, one of the prospective husband and husband was responsible for grilling, the other was responsible for eating, a basket of fish was grilled, Shen Liang felt that his stomach was like being pregnant with a doll for three months, leaning on the trunk and not wanting to move.

Another one who is equally satisfied because he is full is Qin Yunyi, but he and Ling Yulin are legal husbands, Yingwei cushioned the ground, Qin Yunyi sat up, his body fell directly on Ling Yulin, the small half of his upper body was resting on his thighs, Ling Yulin helplessly and affectionately helped him smooth out some messy hair, took out a handkerchief and gently wiped his soiled mouth.

"How do I feel we're a bit redundant? The husband and wife did not have more intimate movements, but the inexplicable feelings lingered beside them in layers, and Shen Liang, who was leaning against the tree trunk and closing his eyes for a break, turned his head slightly to look at Pei Yuanxian, and always felt as if he had been flashed by a certain pair of husbands.

"Trust the king, that is not your delusion. Looking at the two of them who were noble but leaning together like ordinary little husbands, Pei Yuanxian stretched out his hand towards Shen Liang: "Go, this king will accompany you to eat." 

"Good.

Shen Liang didn't think too much and stretched out his hand to put it on his hand, although it was a little unreasonable, but since Pei Yuanxian dared to reach out first, he must have been sure that the third prince and husband were not people with broken mouths.

"Going away? Sensing the movements of the two, Ling Yulin raised his eyes to look at the hands of the two, his eyes flashed slightly, he guessed correctly, they are not without feelings, no, maybe, the emperor's sudden marriage is simply calculated by them, although it is a little strange, after all, the emperor is not easy to fool, at that time, the important ministers of the imperial court and the head of the imperial hospital can go to see.

"Don't you leave and stay here to watch you two show affection?

Pei Yuanxian replied angrily, and pulled Shen Liang away, and Tianshu and Lei Zhen tacitly followed far behind them.

"Hmm... Yulin..."

Qin Yunyi, who was full of food and drink, lay on Ling Yulin's lap and muttered and turned over, seemingly really asleep, Ling Yulin retracted his gaze and lowered his eyes: "Forget it, don't care about them, as long as we are good with each other, you, don't get involved in those messy things." Ling Yulin poked his fat face seemingly helplessly, but his eyes were full of affection, their identity doomed them to be impossible to be as ordinary as ordinary little masters, but Qin Yunyi is also a scheming, full of only food, inevitably some people do not measure their own strength to hit the crooked brain on his body, he even does not hesitate to bear the name of good jealousy and fierceness, resulting in no one in the power family does not know that the third prince is afraid of guilt, somewhat damaging his face, But seeing that he didn't care at all, Ling Yulin also relaxed, as long as he could avoid those unknown disasters, what did it matter if his reputation was almost there?