Chapter 60: End, Cool and Loose

Touching a bow and arrow at once?

Ling Yucheng was skeptical, but he didn't ask any questions, after all, they were really unfamiliar.

"If I could, I'd rather be your friend than an enemy."

Be his enemy, it's terrible!

He had always known that he was not stupid, but he was definitely not shrewd, and it was still desirable that he was as good as a beast's intuition, and now his keen intuition told him that he was happier to be his friend than to be his enemy.

"If you don't see someone for what they really are, we can never be friends."

The corner of his lips ticked, and Shen Liang said meaningfully.

"What do you mean?"

Ling Yucheng frowned, but Shen Liang did not pay any attention to him anymore, and directly crossed him to the front and held his fist and arched his hand: "The eldest princess, the king of Duanjun, although it is not my intention, but I seem to have made some unpleasant trouble when I have been challenged twice, I am really very sorry, in order to apologize, I am willing to donate a thousand stones of rice, and also ask the eldest princess and the Duanjun king to forgive one or two." The voice fell, the whole audience was shocked, a thousand stones of rice, for these rich nobles, it is not a big amount, but who is not clear about Shen Liang's situation? Generally, the monthly silver of the concubine of the big family is about one hundred and two, where does he get the money to buy a thousand stones of rice? Moreover, because of the heavy rain pouring down for several days, the price of the imperial city was the same every day, a thousand stones of rice was not a small amount, and the two challenges were indeed a little unpleasant, but strictly speaking, it had nothing to do with him, so why did he have to pay for an apology?

"This son is righteous, he was good at dancing with long sleeves at a young age, and what is even more precious is that he is still kind in heart, yes, the Tanglin Waiting House is blessed."

Elder Xie Ge touched his goatee and praised him without hesitation, and Elder Zeng Ge and Elder Zhao Ge, who were at the same table with him, also nodded their heads, and they both understood Shen Liang's behavior as doing good deeds in the name of apologies.

The three highly respected cabinet elders all said this, what else did the others have to say? However, the position of the Shen family is inevitably a little embarrassing, especially Shen Ruiting, if you ask who the most prominent person today is, there is no doubt that it is Shen Liang, there is no one, he is out of the limelight, the long is also the face of the Tanglin Waiting House, but he has never looked at this son, and even wishes that he would never appear in his sight, and now he has not only been recognized by many people, but even the three cabinet elders have unanimously praised, for a time, Shen Ruiting's heart can not say the obscure complexity, I don't know what to do with this son who killed his beloved wife in the future.

"Yes, without humiliating Wei Zeqian, the palace received your thousand stones of rice."

Princess Yuehuachang, who had not spoken in person for a long time, stood up and walked to Shen Liang's face, and the horse also followed her closely, and Shen Ruiting and the Shen family dared to be angry at her behavior of only mentioning Wei Zeqian and removing the Tanglin Waiting Mansion from the outside.

"This is the payment voucher for the Murong family's rice shop of 1,000 stones of rice, and the eldest princess only needs to send someone to collect it."

Even if he stood opposite the most honorable princess of the royal family, Shen Liang still did not humble himself, and his respectful and graceful hands handed over the voucher.