Chapter 172: Say goodbye to the Wei family and continue on the road

"What did you say?!"

Since the two teams of people met, both sides must delay, the Wei family is extremely distressed Shen Liang, all pull him to shush and ask for warmth, and after they asked one by one, Shen Liang finally found a gap to tell them about his brother's poisoning and coma, General Wei was furious, an old face was red with anger, and the masters of the Wei family were also ugly, for them, Shen Da Shen Liang is the Wei family, and the Wei family has always protected the short.

"The enemy did it? The second elder Wei Zexun stared at Shen Liang tightly with a pair of tiger eyes, and the latter shook his head after a little silence: "It's not clear yet, everything won't be known until the northwest battlefield."

After careful consideration, Shen Liang still decided to hide from them for the time being, and everything would wait until he and his eldest brother returned safely.

"You guys leave first, I have something to say to Liang Liang alone." Old Lady Wei, who was silent for a moment, suddenly spoke, and Tianshu and the others who were watching him had to temporarily evade, and when only the Wei family and Pei Yuanxian were left, Old Lady Wei took Shen Liang's hand and asked: "Since you have obtained the Nether Dark Guard, then the medical poison treasure book should also be in your hands, right?" 

"On the surface, the Wei family has never contacted the Nether Dark Guard, but after each Nether Dark Guard leader takes office, he will go to the Wei family to ask for peace from the family, although it is only once in his life, but Lei Zhen has just taken office, he has not yet been dizzy, and he recognized him as early as when he appeared.

"Well, I got it when I came back from Zhuangzi in the countryside. In front of them, there was no need to hide it at all, and Shen Liang admitted it without even thinking about it.

"Good, good, three hundred years, you are the first person to open that Luban box, cool and cool, the ancestor left the Luban box, and stored his life's accumulation in it, in order to leave a way back for my descendants of the Wei family, you have already obtained, prove that you have a relationship with it, they will all be yours in the future, go, go to the northwest battlefield, you must bring your eldest brother back safely, my grandfather is waiting for you in the imperial city."

Patting his hand, Old Lady Wei said lovingly.

"Grandfather! Shen Liang's eyes were red, pounced on him and hugged him, Old Lady Wei also patted him on the back, he knew that Liang Liang, no, it should be the Shen family, they have been afraid to deceive him over the years that the Wei family is stationed outside, hiding a lot of things from them, but it doesn't matter, now that they are back, when they return to the imperial city, he will find out one by one, if the Shen family really dares to be yang and yin, don't blame his old Wei family for not giving them face!

"Wei Xu, you go with them and protect your cousin.

Old General Wei said in a deep voice, and a handsome man who looked to be in his twenties, extremely handsome, and somewhat similar to Shen Liang stood up: "Yes, grandpa."

"Grandpa, don't bother your eldest cousin, now that my marriage with Yuan Xian has been decided, the emperor is extremely jealous, if he knows that I have already recognized the Wei family, I am afraid that he will try to suppress us even more, you go back first, I will bring my eldest brother back safely." After standing up and speaking, Shen Liang bowed deeply, the previous Wei family did not make a move on the surface, but secretly always protected him, these he knew, he owed them too much, it was time to change him to protect them in this life.

"What's wrong with Lao Tzu recognizing his grandson? Does he dare to stop it?

But as soon as he heard his words, Old General Wei suddenly glared, there is no need to doubt, if the old emperor is present at this time, it is estimated that he will also be afraid to be angry and dare not speak.