Chapter 121: What else can you do? I missed you

Shen Liang's jealousy is not unreasonable, in fact, not only him, but also Pei Yuanxian, except for his junior brothers, looking at the entire imperial city, the only one who has a good relationship with him is Jing Xiran, because of his special identity, one day in the future, he will definitely stand on the opposite side of the royal family, and the nobles of the family, which is not loyal to the royal family? The more friends you have now, the more difficult it will be in the future, so it's better not to worry about yourself in the first place.

"Xi Ran seems gentle and elegant, he seems to be very gentle with anyone, in fact, his heart is very cold, it is difficult to be hot, the children of the princely family, often even their parents can not dominate their marriage, as the son of Huaiyang Hou Shishi, Xi Ran is even more so, he has no desire for the other half of the future, if he wants to let him not marry, it is estimated that it will be possible if the world is red rain. Holding his hand, Pei Yuanxian lowered his eyes, rubbing his fingers back and forth at his tiger's mouth, ordinary monarchs will not be so harsh on the prince's children, but today's emperors are not ordinary people, he has a very strong desire to control their marriage, which is also one of the reasons why the Great Qin law stipulates that men and women can marry fifteen, and Jing Xiran is basically unmarried.

"It seems that Xiang Zhuo is destined to be sad.

Shen Liang was not surprised by such an answer, who let Jing Xiran and Qin Yunshen are both people who are good at using gentleness and elegance to cover themselves, he knows this kind of people too deeply, and he also stays away from the bottom of his heart.

"Not necessarily, in the past, this king also felt that he was a cold-hearted person, and he never planned to marry, but now it is different? Raising his eyes, Pei Yuanxian looked at him with a smile, they were cold and ruthless, because they did not meet the person who warmed their hearts, and once they did, the iceberg would melt with it.

"You really don't miss any opportunity to show your heart.

Shen Liang was amused by him, leaned over and kissed him on the face: "The palace rewards you, keep up the good work." "Hongu? Do you really want to be a queen?

Pei Yuanxian was in a good mood, and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and ridicule, Shen Liang stuck out his tongue slightly mischievously, and said of course: "The queen throne is originally mine, but if the emperor is not you in this life, then I have to consider the possibility of sitting on the god throne."

"The king likes the princess and you are rightfully ambitious. His eyes told him that he was not joking, Pei Yuanxian caught a very arrogant message in his eyes, that is, everything I care about and like, I will hold it in my hand by any means, God blocks killing God, Buddha blocks Buddha, Pei Yuanxian believes that as long as he is given a chance, a springboard, even if it is the one in the palace, he will kick it without hesitation.

The coolness of this look is more charming than his beautiful face!

"Is a man without ambition still a man? "

Everyone has ambitions, the difference is only in size, will it harm others, from the moment he knew Pei Yuanjian's true identity, he knew that the back position would still be his, if Pei Yuanjian failed him, then he would directly kick him, sit on the throne of God, Shuang'er is also a man, why can't he participate in politics and not be an emperor?" He really doesn't mind being the first to break new ground.

"You are right, it seems that for the sake of your throne, this king will have to work hard. "

If Shen Liang is destined to be an empress, then the emperor must only be him!

"By the way, why did you suddenly come here today? I wanted to say I'm going to find you tomorrow.

Shen Liang said while taking off his shoes and coat, ready to talk to him for two more words and take a nap, Ming'er still has a tough battle to fight, and he has to sleep well today.