Chapter 98: Holy Decree Marriage, Princess Qingping

"Fengtian undertakes, the emperor decrees, the third son of Tanglin Hou Shen Liang has a good posture, amazing talent, and extraordinary intelligence, specially married to Pei Yuanjian, the king of Qingping, as a concubine, admire this!"

To everyone's surprise, did not wait until the next morning, the holy decree in the palace arrived in the middle of the night, in the hall of the main courtyard of the Hou Mansion, a large number of people knelt densely, even the grounded Liu Shuhan came out, the old lady and the second room and the third room will definitely not be absent, of course, among them must be Shen Liang as the protagonist, when they heard that Shen Liang was actually given to the king of Qingping, and will be the concubine of the king of Qingping in the future, remove Shen Liang himself, Everyone was shocked and unable to react.

"Marquis Shen, take the order." 

Closing the holy will, Yang An, the head of the inner house who personally came to announce the decree, smiled and reminded Yanyan, and his smiling eyes seemed to sweep over Shen Liang, who was kneeling beside Shen Ruiting.

"This... Yang Gonggong, how could the emperor give an order in the middle of the night? Returning

to his senses, Shen Ruiting did not immediately go to receive the holy order, but asked with trepidation, when he was in the royal mansion during the day, he did see that the emperor seemed to have moved his mind, but at least he should say hello to him as a father, such a rash order, it is inevitable that it is too unreasonable, could it be that something else happened in it that they don't know?

"Marquis Shen doesn't know, His Majesty is heartbroken about Wang Ye's affairs, if he doesn't do it, I'm afraid he won't be able to rest."

Yang An pretended to be troubled, seeing that Shen Ruiting was distracted again, he hurriedly urged again: "This is a good thing, in the future, Ling Gongzi will be the princess, Shen Marquis hurry up to take the order, our family has to go to the Qingping Royal Mansion."

"..."

Shen Ruiting still did not move, subconsciously looked back at Shen Liang, but the latter always lowered his head, could not see his expression at all, when Yang An was ready to urge for the third time,

Shen Ruiting finally raised his hands: "Weichen takes the order, long live my emperor, long live long live!"

"Congratulations to Marquis Shen, congratulations to Marquis Shen!"

Giving him the holy decree, Yang An had a smile on his face.

"Grandpa Yang has worked hard."

Shen Ruiting responded carelessly, and Sun Jing, who was temporarily in charge of the household, took out the silver reward that had already been prepared and distributed it to everyone, smiling the whole time, and did not dare to say a word.

"No hard work, no hard work, this is Young Master Shen Liang, right? It looks like a real sign, no wonder Wang Ye has a soft spot.

Waving his hand, Yang An's gaze crossed him to look at Shen Liang, who had also got up, and the latter bowed slightly, completely unable to see the emotion and replied: "Yang Gonggong praised."

"King Qingping's situation is special, maybe the royal palace will send someone to exchange Gengtian tomorrow, Marquis Shen must have to prepare, our family will not bother."

Smiling at Shen Liang's politeness, Yang An retracted his gaze, and was about to leave, Shen Liang suddenly stopped him, walked around to his front and raised his head and asked indifferently: "It is said that Wang Ye's situation is not good, since His Majesty has given us a marriage, it should be okay for Shen Liang to visit us, right?" It's not a secret, I have liked to read medical books since I was a child, and a few years ago I met a barefoot doctor who wandered in the countryside, and he saw that I had a good talent and taught me a lot of things, maybe it could help Wang Ye's injury.