5x13 - New Directions

"SOFIA PLEASE LET US IN,"

Mercedes, Tina, and Bella call from the other side of the door. I ignore them as I continue sobbing into my pillow.

"How about we call Rachel so she can at least comfort you?" Tina suggests from the other side of the door.

My eyes widen and I immediately get out of bed.

"No!" I exclaim as I quickly swung the door open, "She can't know about this. No one can."

"But, Sofia-"

"No," I repeat, "Rachel is already going at it with Santana. We can't give her more things to worry about."

The three girls each share a look and frown.

"We're gonna give you some space," Mercedes says frowning.

"Give us a call if you need us," Tina mentions and I slightly nod.

Bella sympathetically pats my leg before the three girls walk out, leaving me all by myself.

I hear the front door shut and that's when the second wave of tears start to pour. Just then I hear footsteps outside my bedroom door and I frown.

They must have forgotten something.

"Sofia?"

The tears stop running down my face and it is soon replaced with anger.

"What are you doing here?!" I angrily yell.

Santana guilty stands by the door which she closed on her way in here. Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy.

Wow, was she just of a mess as me.

"Please let me just explain,"

"Explain what?!" I yell, "That you lied to Brittany about us being broken up so you could sleep with her?"

She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Why would you do this to me?" I weakly ask.

Silence, again.

I scoff, "Wow." I grab my bag which contained all the clothes I brought from New York. I pull out the clothes I borrowed from her and start throwing them at her.

"Why?" I cry out repeatedly. I fall down onto my knees in front of her crying, as she stands there, full of shame.

"Because you don't love me anymore."

I slowly look up at her confused, "W-What?"

"You don't love me anymore!" She repeats louder as I look at her confused.

"Who said that?"

"No one had to tell me. I just felt it." She admits.

My jaw drops, "And because of that you cheat on me? Because of some stupid feeling you felt, you cheat on me?! You know you could've talked to me about it!"