2x06 - Never Been Kissed

IT WAS A NEW WEEK and we were all sitting in the choir room

IT WAS A NEW WEEK and we were all sitting in the choir room. Bella and I were messing around until Mr. Schue had finally walked in.

"All right, guys, let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr. Schue mentions and we all clap, "Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong."

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck informs us.

"Wow, what a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn comments.

"And now, drum roll, Finn. Because I have in my hand our competition for Sectionals next month. First, the a capella choir from the all-boys' private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr. Schue tells us.

"Okay, hold up. Like, a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana comments.

"And the other team to beat...The Hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren Township Continuing Education Program.  Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs." Mr. Schue adds.

"Is that legal?" Rachel asks.

"I don't understand why they're even getting their GED's at 70 years old." I mention.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes adds.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good-luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck says.

"You disgust me." I comment. 

"Moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about Sectionals last year, I want to make this week our second annual Boys Versus Girls tournament. So, split up into two groups, and figure out what songs you're going to sing." Mr. Schue tells us and we all cheer.

We all separate into our groups and Kurt comes over to us.

"Kurt, gonna say it again... boys' team." Mr. Schue instructs and Kurt rolls his eyes.

Later that day, Mr. Schue had called us back into the choir room to inform us about some new changes he made.

"Look, I'm not tossing the baby out with the bathwater here." Mr. Schue says.

"I've totally done that." Brittany comments.

"We're just making an adjustment. Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girl groups. And girls, try some classic rock-- uh, the Who, the Stones. The more opposite your choice, the more points you get." Mr. Schue tells us.

That's when all these ideas come to our heads and we all start speaking on them.

~~~~~~~

It was the next and all of us girls were sitting in the choir room discussing our song ideas while working on our outfits.

"So, I heard that you guys did this competition last year, how was it?" Bella asks as I help her work on her jacket.