5x17 - Opening Night

"YOU CAN'T KEEP IGNORING ME," I made my way up to Stacy as she wiped off the makeup from her face

It was past midnight and we had just finished performing for the night. A couple of dancers had left leaving a handful left in the dressing room.

"I'm not doing it on purpose," Stacy mumbled as she started changing out of her costume.

I roll my eyes, "Then why are you ignoring me? I thought we left off on good terms?"

She sighs, "We did, I just find it weird to be talking to you at a job where I got mad for you having,"

"This is way different than stripping,"

"You know what I mean."

I look at her confused, "So, why did you take this job in the first place?"

She stands up and grabs her stuff, "How about we continue this conversation somewhere else?"

"Where?"

"Just follow me," She says pulling my arm in her direction.

"You better not kill me."

~~~~~~~

"So," I wince after taking a sip from my drink, "Why are you a burlesque dancer? I thought you weren't up for that kinda stuff?"

Stacy decided to take us to this 80s-themed nightclub and it was pretty packed tonight. So we sat near the bar and ordered some drinks while we continued our conversation from earlier.

She downs her last shot as she fully turns her attention to me, "Well, it would be weird if I worked as a stripper in my mom's club."

I cringe at the thought as I take another sip from my drink.

"Also I never said I wasn't into that, I just never saw myself being in a situation where I had to do that." She continues.

"Oh," I frown as she orders us another drink, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

She softly laughs, "How about we talk about you?" She asks ignoring my question, "why are you a burlesque dancer? I thought you probably would've been co-owner with my mom."

"Santana made me quit."

Stacy stops mid-drink and turns to me in shock, "Santana made you quit? Not Rachel or Kurt?"

"Nope," I answer as I start my second drink.

"Wow," She scoffs, "who would've thought."

I quickly down my drink and then look towards her, "She also forced me to end things with your mom,"

"Oh,"

The bartender brings us a couple more shots as an awkward silence falls upon us. We both then down a shot before I decided to turn to her.