6x08 - A Wedding

IT WAS FINALLY THE WEEK OF Brittany and Santana's wedding, and we were all really excited

IT WAS FINALLY THE WEEK OF Brittany and Santana's wedding, and we were all really excited. As of now, both brides-to-be have invited us to go wedding dress shopping with them and we happily agreed.

So now, all of us girls, including Quinn were now sitting down in a decent-sized dressing room, waiting for Santana and Brittany's instructions.

"Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan. Britt and I do not want to see each other in our dresses till the wedding. So we're gonna come out one at a time and show you our selections. Okay?" Santana informs us.

"And no peeking, Santana, 'cause I don't want 9,000 years of bad luck." Brittany adds, "Ooh, let the fashion show begin!"

One by one, both girls came out showing us different dresses, posing as we each rated them. After a while of trying to figure out which dresses were the best, Brittany walked out in her last dress, leaving us in awe.

"Oh..."

"Brittany, that's it." I smile.

Bella nods, "That is absolutely stunning."

"I think this is the one, you guys," Brittany whispers.

"I think so, too." Rachel whispers back as we all nod, "It looks so comfy, you could dance in it. It's beautiful."

"I know, right?"

"Wow."

Brittany's eyes widen as we all see Santana standing behind her in awe.

Santana smiles, "Wow, Brittany, You look so beautiful."

"Oh, my God, what are you doing?" Brittany exclaims.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right." Santana responds, "You look incredible."

Brittany panics, "No, no, no. You're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding. Oh, my gosh, this is bad luck, Santana! Bad luck!"

"It's okay, Britt. Calm down. It's gonna be okay." Santana tries to tell her.

Tina grabs something from her bag, "Here. Throw some salt over your shoulder."

"Go back inside. Go change."

"Okay. Go, go, go!"

"What am I gonna do?"

"What's happening?"

"What do I do?"

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and me, Mercedes, Rachel, and Santana were in the choir room working on the final seating charts.

"Hey, guys, do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken?" Brittany asks, as she walks in with a chicken, "I want to counteract the bad luck of Santana seeing me in my wedding dress."