6x04 - The Hurt Locker: Part 1

I PACED AROUND MY ROOM, rambling to Sam about my confusing love life

I PACED AROUND MY ROOM, rambling to Sam about my confusing love life. He sat on the floor, playing a few chords on the guitar as he listened to me go on and on about my forming crush on Rachel, and me rejecting Quinn after our almost kiss.

"You should pick Rachel."

I pause and stop rambling, looking at him confused, "What?"

He places down the guitar, "As from what you've told me, Quinn just keeps breaking your heart repeatedly. She's basically wasting you're time."

I frown as I go over to take a seat next to him on the floor.

"You and Rachel would go well together. Trust me, I've seen you two interact lately and I could just feel the tension. Plus, I totally believe she has the hots for you too." He tells me.

A slight grin creeps up, "You really think so?"

"Of course!" He smiles, "The way she becomes so flustered at the thought or even the sight of you is enough for me to know she's totally into you."

I playfully roll my eyes as I stand up, "Okay, now it just sounds like you're making this up to feed into my delusions."

"Fine, don't believe me." He stands up too, "But just know that if I'm right, you have to buy me one of those giant talking M&M's, preferably the green one."

I look at him confused before smiling, "I don't know how Bella puts up with you."

~~~~~~~

It was the next day, and I was in the girl's locker room, folding some towels before practice started.

Sue then walks in and I look at her confused before smiling at her.

"Hey, Sue. What's up?"

"Sofia, I have a question for you." Sue raises an eyebrow, "How susceptible to suggestion are you?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Uh...I-I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well, I think you're very susceptible to suggestion."

"Oh, my God, I think you're right."

"Are you familiar with the film, The Manchurian Candidate?" She asks.

I nervously look around, "I don't know. Do you think I am?"

"Never mind." She pulls out a pocket watch and starts slowly swinging it in front of my face. "You're getting very sleepy."

Everything around me starts to spin as tiredness takes over my body.

"Oh, my God, I'm so tired."

"When I snap my fingers, you'll be totally hypnotized."

Snap!

I feel myself fall into a trance as everything around me becomes very distorted.

"Oh, my God, I'm totally hypnotized."