2x20 - Prom Queen

IT WAS THE WEEK of prom and I was sitting on my bed scrolling through the internet looking for some prom dresses

I was deep into my searching when I heard a noise from downstairs.

Huh, that's funny.

"Rachel?" I call out but get no response.

I decided to get up and go downstairs to go figure out what the noise was. As I finally made it down the last step I felt a cool breeze coming from the living room.

I walk over to the living room only to discover the front door being open.

"Oh, hell no," I mumble.

Just as I was about to turn around I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed as I twisted the hand and kick whoever was there in the balls.

"Ow! What the hell Sofia?" My eyes widen as I realize it was my brother.

"Oh my god, Jesse?! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in town." I mention as he slowly gets up from the ground.

"Now I know, to call before entering," Jesse mumbles as he readjusts his clothes.

"What are you doing in town? Aren't you supposed to be in college?" I ask as I go to close the front door.

"I'm on spring break, so I decided to pay you a visit. " He responds and I look at him confined.

"Wasn't your spring break last month?" I ask and he stays silent, "what did you do now?" I ask.

I notice him having an inner debate with himself for a few seconds but he finally says something, "I flunked out of college."

"You what?!"

"I didn't know you were supposed to actually go to class. I thought they were just going to get some Asian kid to take math, science, and English for me like they did at Carmel," He explains.

"Are serious? I thought they stopped doing that after I left?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Wait a minute? What happened to your eye?" He asks.

"What are you talking about?" I answer.

"That scar above your left eye," He says pointing to it.

"Oh, that? I got into a fight with Santana on the first day back." I mention.

"Damn, girl. I leave for a few months and this is what you get yourself into?" He asks.

"I mean it wasn't that bad," I respond and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, anyway, come help me unload my car. I brought you something from L.A." he mentions and my eyes light up.

"It better be an autograph by Taylor Swift," I comment and he laughs.