3x08 - Hold On To Sixteen

"SO," I CLEARED MY THROAT, "How has your love life been going?" I ask

Isabella and I had just finished cheerios practice and now we were in the locker rooms getting changed.

I smiled at the familiar interaction we had a year ago. And I guess, you know how that went.

"It's been tough," She sighs as she brushes her hair, "I just feel so guilty moving on, from Sam."

I frown, "So, I'm guessing talking to Jay hasn't been so well?" I ask as I apply some lip gloss.

"It did for a week until he saw Mercedes and he started drooling over her," She tells me.

"Wow, so Mercedes wasn't exaggerating," I mumble and she laughs.

"It doesn't matter really, sooner or later I will eventually find someone. I just gotta focus on myself first," She tells me and I smile.

"That's the spirit!" I comment and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Whatever," She mutters, "Oh, and also," She uses her thumb to wipe off some excess lip gloss, "you had a little extra,"

She then grabs her bag and walks away. She waves me goodbye before she exits the locker room. I stand there confused at what just happened.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and we has just gotten the news that Sam was back at McKinley. Apparently, Finn and Rachel had found the boy living in Kentucky as a stripper.

Now, if that ain't iconic, I don't know what is.

Santana and I were now dropping by the choir room to say our hellos. We finally made it to the choir room and we saw everyone cheering and celebrating Sam's return.

"Sam!" I exclaim as I pull him into an unexpected hug.

It's funny, how when I first met him I wanted nothing to do with him and now he's one of my closest friends.

"Hey, Fia!" He greets back as he hugs me back.

As I'm hugging him, I look back to see Bella fangirling over him. She notices me looking at her and I send her a smirk.

"I just heard the news that Trouty Mouth is back in town. I've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came." Santana mentions as she pulls out a small notebook. I pull away from the hug and go to stand next to her as Quinn gives me a small smile. "Welcome back, Lisa Rinna. I've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. I assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants' heads in your mouth to get back that newborn shine. So glad you're back. I haven't seen a smile that big since a Claymation Abominable Snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. Love, Santana." Santana reads.