4x10 - Glee, Actually

"AND NOW WELCOMING OUR NEWEST DANCER, FIASCO DOLL!" The DJ announces

I internally cringed at the name as I strolled out onto the middle of the stage, grabbing a hold of the center pole. As the flashing lights created a pattern following me.

The other dancers soon followed out moving their hips to the beat of the song.

I soon fell into a rhythm, as I started to dance what we learned at rehearsal a couple of weeks ago.

I started off with a couple of swings around the pole but I soon started to go into the harder swings.

The crowd consisted of both men and women cheering and clapping as they threw their dollar bills onto the stage. The wave of adrenaline I got just from the crowd cheering at every move I did, made me go even more.

I came back up from doing an upside-down swing and one of the dancers came up behind me. I let out a shaky breath as she slowly unzipped my corset-type crop top.

The crowd clapped and cheered as they threw bills onto the stage. I got off the pole, chest exposed, and I strutted towards the front of the stage as the crowd cheered me on.

I went over to the lower side where people were waving their money at me. I got on my knees close enough to where they were able to slide in the bills in my super short skirt and knee high boots as I gave them a wink.

This went on for a while as me and the other dancers danced along collecting money. Soon the playlist ended and we all went backstage.

We got around an hour of rest as the other group went on. Soon enough it was time for us to go on again.

"Ladies, amazing job out there. Especially, you, Sofia, you did amazing for your first night," Evelyn says and the other girls clap for me, "So, who's ready for round two?"

All the girls cheered as they went to retouch their makeup.

~~~~~~~

It was almost midnight and I had finished my shift for tonight at the strip club.

I was wearing some hoddie and sweats since I didn't get time to shower in the dressing rooms. So, I still had some glitter on my face and hair.

I smelt like a mixture of sweat, perfume, and alcohol all at once. It wasn't a pleasant smell which was why I was dressed in bagged clothes.

Tonight, I made a total of 563 dollars, which is almost two months' worth of rent right there. All the money I earned was in my purse which I was freely carrying.

The guilt didn't start to hit me until I was standing right outside my apartment door.

What would everyone say? There's no way they're going to believe a kid's party would go all the way until midnight.