5x11 - City of Angels

*Before you read, everything before nationals is in 3rd person! Also, this chapter was inspired by the song San Francisco by The Driver Era!*

"I CAN'T BELIEVE LADY HUMMEL SPENT HIS HARD OWN TIP MONEY ON US," Santana mentioned as she took a sip from her strawberry shake.

They had made it to San Francisco a couple hours ago and had already gone to many tourist attractions. On the way there, they booked a beach house last minute, and it surprisingly had good reviews.

"After everything that's been going on, I think we all need a break," Sofia said as they made their way to the beach house.

Many minutes later and a bunch of road rage, they finally made it. The house was a one-story beach house, perfect for a vacation.

They both got off and started bringing their couple bags and suitcases with them inside. As soon as they brought their belongings to their room, Santana quickly closed the blinds and pulled Sofia into a deep kiss.

The kiss quickly became heated as Santana pushed Sofia down on the bed.

"Wait, aren't we gonna unpack?" Sofia asked as she pulled away from the kiss.

Santana smirked, "That can wait."

~~~~~~~

It was nearing 6 am and both girls were fast asleep in each other's arms. Well, sorta. Sofia's eyes fluttered open as a ray of sunlight hit her face. It took her a while to become aware of her surroundings, and when she remembered, memories of last night started to flood in.

Sofia smiled as she slowly left Santana's embrace. She pulled the covers off her and winced as the cool air hit her naked body. Her eyes desperately scanned the room for any piece of clothing and they soon landed on her girlfriend's sweater.

She quickly grabbed it and put it on her before making her way to the bathroom. After she finished freshening herself up, she was already too awake to go back to bed, so she decided to go outside.

She grabbed her songbook and left through the back door, she sat on one of the patios chairs that faced towards the beach and began writing.

Minutes go by and shuffling is soon heard from inside the room. Sofia takes notice of this and quickly hides her songbook under the chair she's sitting on. The door opens as Sofia readjusts herself.

"What are you doing out here?" Santana asked yawning mid-sentence, "It's barely 6 in the morning."

"I needed to pee."

"Out here?"

Sofia let out a soft giggle as she motioned for her girlfriend to come join her. Santana happily obliged and sat herself down on Sofia's lap, giving her a small peck as Sofia wrapped her arms around her.