3x14 - On My Way

IT WAS FINALLY THE WEEK OF REGIONALS and this so happens to be my last

IT WAS FINALLY THE WEEK OF REGIONALS and this so happens to be my last. I was at the Lima Bean with Kurt and Rachel looking at some wedding magazines.

"Oh, this is good." Rachel points.

"Oh, this...look at this one." I mention.

"Oh, it's so timeless. It's perfect." Rachel says.

"Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it." Kurt comments and I laugh.

"Don't be jealous." Rachel mumbles.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't a young Barbra Streisand and an old Betty White. Hello, to you beautiful." Sebastian greets me and I roll my eyes, "Where is Gay Cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in?"

"We can't come here anymore." Kurt mentions.

"Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you." Sebastian tells us.

He hands us an envelope and Rachel goes to open it.

"Whoa. Oh, whoa, whoa!"

"Oh, my God!"

"My eyes!"

Inside the envelope was a photoshopped image of a naked Finn wearing pumps.

"Oh, no, that is... that is Photoshopped. His thing is not that small or...or brown." Rachel mentions.

"And he could never fit into those pumps," Kurt adds.

"Seriously, Sebastian?" I ask and he smirks.

"Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone Googles Finn Hudson, they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the Internet. It stays with us forever." Sebastian informs us.

"What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel asks.

"I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out. McKinley gets home-court advantage this year. You're going to come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had." Sebastian answers.

"But that is show choir terrorism." Rachel comments.

"You give a bad name to the entire gay community," Kurt tells him.

"And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion that's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats." Sebastian mentions.

"I'm sorry...I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth." Kurt comments and I laugh.

"You have 24 hours to drop out, Rachel, or I press the upload button." Sebastian warns.

"Run along dear, I don't speak bitch," I comment as I go back to reading the wedding magazines.

Sebastian smiles before leaving us three there very confused.

~~~~~~~