5x01 - Love, Love, Love

"I LOVE THAT SCAR ABOVE YOUR EYE," Santana says in between breaths as she trails kisses down my neck

I let out a faint laugh as it turns into a groan, "You gave it to me, remember?"

She smirks, "No, wonder I love it so much," She smashes her lips back onto mine and I let out a muffled moan.

Santana and I were the only ones left in the apartment at the moment so we decided to take advantage of it.

Kurt was still back in Lima for another week and Rachel was at school finishing up her afternoon classes.

By now, both of our clothes were gone and we were left in our bras and underwear. I threw my head back as Santana's kisses trailed down my body.

"What the hell?!"

We quickly pull apart as we try to find the nearest thing to cover us, which was nothing since we were on the living room couch.

"Rachel, what are you doing home so early?" I quickly ask as she tries her best to cover her eyes.

"Uh, class was canceled today but I-I'm-" She tries to answer as she tries her best not to stare.

"Like what you see?" Santana teasingly asks and Rachel turns a deep red.

I laugh, "You know, you can join us if you want,"

"Uh-I," She quickly stumbles her way out the door, "N-no thanks,"

She fully shuts the door as we both break out into laughter.

"Now," Santana clears her throat, "where were we?"

~~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since Rachel's interaction with us and she still hasn't sat down on the living room couch. Hell, it took her one day to even get near us but she soon forgot about it so I guess we're good now.

Anyways, today was the first day of Rachel's and I's job at the Spotlight Diner that Santana gladly got for us. We were all sitting on the bus heading for the Diner.

I was trying to calm down Rachel as she nervously sat there.

"This was a mistake." Rachel nervously says as the bus comes to a stop.

"Okay, no, Rachel, you are not backing out. I basically had to show Gunther my left side boob to get you two this job." Santana informs her and I look at her in shock.

We make it into the diner and Santana hands us some aprons, "Here, put this on."

As we put on our aprons, we follow Santana towards the back.

"Look, Santana, while I really appreciate you freely prostituting yourself for me, that was before my world came crashing down and I totally blew my funny girl chemistry read," Rachel tells her, and I roll my eyes.