4x21 - Wonder-Ful

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS since I officially quit my job as a stripper and life has been pretty boring

Rachel had been helping me try new fun things outside, rather than spending my time thinking about well stripping.

Nothing was working so I decided to head back to Lima with Kurt for two weeks. I was going because I needed a break from New York and I also was asked to choreograph for regionals. Mercedes also asked Mike, Bella, and I to be in her new music video.

Kurt was going back to Lima to see whether this doctor's appointment was going to tell Kurt whether his dad still had cancer after months of treatment.

Anyways, Kurt and I were back at McKinley walking down the halls when we ran into Mike and Mercedes.

"Hi.'

"Hi."

"Hello there."

We soon get pulled into the choir room as Kitty starts her song.

*Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Sung by Kitty Wilde*

We all clapped and cheered once she finished performing her number.

Kitty smiles before standing next to Artie, "Seemed like the perfect Stevie song to celebrate Artie getting his acceptance letter into film school."

We all gasp as we start to clap and cheer.

"Signed, sealed, delivered," Kitty adds and Artie frowns.

"Well, you know, that may have been the perfect song, but that performance was just one package that I'm not signing for. I mean, honestly, it was good, but you guys have got to be great for regionals." Mercedes informs her.

"Yeah, clearly we should be taking our advice from someone who came crawling back to Ohio after apparently having her L.A. dream shattered. You learn your new lyrics yet?" Kitty asks, "Do you want fries with that?" She sings and we all look at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, well, maybe if you put some of that sass in your performance, your teacher wouldn't have begged me to come here and be your new vocal coach." Mercedes snaps back and Kitty rolls her eyes.

"Mercedes is one of the strongest vocalists in McKinley Glee Club history." Mr. Schue informs Kitty.

"So get on point, Kitty, your little theory about Mercedes' shattered dreams, like most of the garbage that comes out of your mouth, is wrong," I tell her.

"Mercedes is back because she has a new album coming out, all about home, and she's come back to film a video for it," Kurt adds.

"Wow, Mercedes, that's awesome." Jay comments and Mercedes smiles.

"And Mr. Schue asked Sofia and I to help choreograph for regionals," Mike says and I smile.

"I love you, Mike, I love all my exes. But this isn't wonderful news, it's shocking. Now we need some guy to help us dance when we got Sofia here? Hashtag Glee Hates Girls." Tina mentions and we look at her confused, "And what are you here to lecture us about, Kurt, our horrible taste in clothing?"