1x22 - Journey to Regionals

IT WAS FINALLY the week of regionals and we were all at Mr

IT WAS FINALLY the week of regionals and we were all at Mr. Schue's apartment. He had bought us all pizza but we just sat there sadly.

"No one wants any pizza? All right, well, uh, let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions' Regionals' setlist nominations party." Mr. Schue says.

"What's the point, Mr. Schue? Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us." Artie mentions

"Artie, you don't know that." Mr. Schue says.

"Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios practice." Santana comments.

"Yeah, she said, I'm going to crush Glee Club." Britt adds.

"A whole freaking year. All that hard work for nothing." Puck comments.

"I'm sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two. My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special--it made me special. I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week." Tina tells us as she cries.

"Wait. Who says it's going to be over?" Finn asks.

"Please. You think Puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club together anymore?" Mercedes asks.

"She has a point." Puck responds.

"Mr. Schuester? Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just... all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about Glee Club this year?" Rachel asks.

We then ended up spending the rest of the afternoon talking our best memories in the glee club.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day and we were all sitting in the choir room waiting to see what Mr. Schue will say.

"Mr. Schuester, Finn and I have something we want to say to you." Rachel says.

"Me first. Have a seat. Nine months ago, there were five of you in here. And we sucked. I mean, we really sucked. Bad. One day, all of you are going to be gone. And all of this, all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory. It will take you a second to remember everyone's name. Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn't get. Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle. And I love you guys too much to let you not make the most of it. Now, I was going to quit once, but you guys brought me back with Don't Stop Believing. It was a nine, but we are going to make it a ten." Mr. Schue tells us.

"We're doing Don't Stop at Regionals?" Rachel asks.

"And then some. We are doing a Journey medley. Because who cares what happens when we get there when the getting there has been so much fun? Rachel? You had something you wanted to say?" Mr. Schue asks.