4x09 - Swan Song

"GIVE HER SOME ROOM," Unique yelled as Jake carried Marley into the choir room, "She needs space! Breathe, girl, breathe!"

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty asks.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina answers.

"I may have a juice box," Blaine mentions.

"I'll go get Marley's mom," Joe says.

"This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie mentions.

"We got the juice. We got the juice." Jay says as he hands her the juice.

"No, I'm okay." Marley denies.

"Drink the damn juice!" Kitty exclaims.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn frantically asks as he rushes into the room.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake reveals.

"Is that because you've been telling her to?" I ask Kitty.

"You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?" Santana adds.

"What? No. Why would I...why would I want that?" Kitty stutters.

"'Cause, you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana answers and I nod.

Mr. Schue then rushes in, "Hey, Marley, you all right?"

"The nurse is on the way, Mr. Schue." Finn mentions.

"Santana, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys, get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." Mr. Schue informs us.

"What?! That-that's a rule?" Finn asks.

"Yeah, it's a rule." Sue responds walking in, "One of the bylaws, actually. As all of you all were spiraling into a self-created K-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warblers victorious. Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New Directions has lost Sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester." She explains.

Everyone sighs in defeat as they realize they just lost sectionals. For the next half hour, everyone is leaving as the alumni stay with Finn comforting him.

Eventually, it was time for us to leave and we all did one by one. We all said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways for a while.

Since I didn't see myself returning to Lima, I decided that I would talk to Quinn one last time.

"Hey, Quinn," I say catching up to her.

She turns around smiling at me, "Hey, Fia,"

Butterflies fill my stomach as she says my nickname, "So, how's your Thanksgiving?"