5x02 - Tina in the Sky with Diamonds

"YOU KNOW, I'VE NOTICED HOW YOUR EYE COLOR CHANGES EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT ME,"

I stop filling up the salt shakers and look up at Santana, with a blush slightly forming on my cheeks, "Is that so?"

"Uh-huh,"

I turn my full attention towards her, "Alright, then. What color are my eyes?"

She slightly raises her heels to match my height as she slowly moves her face closer to mine.

"Well," She whispers as her eyes go back and forth between my eyes and lips, "they're a good-"

"That's it." Santana and I snap back into reality as Rachel comes and joins us, "My dreams of playing Fanny Brice are over."

We both go back to filling the salt shakers as if nothing happened and I quickly straighten myself, "I'm sure it isn't over."

"If I got it, I would've heard by now. Okay? And-and-and the thing is, is that I wasn't just auditioning for this for myself. I was auditioning for everyone at McKinley." Rachel informs us.

Santana and I both look at her confused.

"Okay? I wanted to show that we're talented enough to make it in this insane business." Rachel adds.

"Okay, well, one of us sort of already did. I booked a commercial." Santana reveals.

My jaw drops, "Wait, what?!"

Santana smiles, "It's a little embarrassing, because it was for that yeast infection medication, Yeast-I-Stat. But they sent me a rough cut. Do you want to see?"

"Yeah."

Santana pulls out her phone and presses play on the commercial.

"Let's face it. There are good kinds of yeast, and bad kinds of yeast. But bad yeast goes scat with Yeast-I-Stat. Burns and itch are a thing of the past. And Yeast-I-Stat's Seven Easy-Step Application makes feeling fresh a breeze. I like my yeast in my bagel...but not in my muffin."

The video ends and Rachel and I are both smiling proudly.

"Wow," I mumble.

"That's...that's great. Honestly, if it were anyone else, I'd be so jealous, but I'm-I'm-I'm...really proud of you." Rachel tells her.

"I'm really proud of you too," I add as I pull Santana into a big hug with Rachel following behind.

"Thank you."

Later that day, Kurt and I were looking for Rachel when we spotted her in the dance room with a bunch of pianos.

"What's going on in here?" I ask as we both enter the room.

"Carmen Tibideaux needed volunteers for the annual NYADA piano tuning." Rachel answers. She then turns to Kurt, "So, did you hear about Santana's good news?"