4x20 - Lights Out

"GUYS, PLEASE

"GUYS, PLEASE. IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE," I followed the three into the apartment as Kurt and Rachel tried to process the news.

When I found out that it was Rachel I immediately ran out, just so she would save the lecture. Evelyn understood what happened and gave them a refund. I ended up leaving early since I couldn't focus and now here we are.

"Like what?" Rachel snapped back, "that my best friend is a stripper?"

"Pretty much," Santana comments laying on the couch and I glare at her.

"Sofia, how long has this been going?" Kurt asks.

"Since you guys found out that I was sleeping with Ms. July," I respond and their jaws drop.

"Woah, hold up," Santana cuts me off, "You slept with your dance teacher?"

I roll my eyes, "That's not the point here,"

"I thought you worked for the child entertainment business?" Rachel reminds me.

Santana laughs, "You probably heard wrong, she actually worked for adult entertainment,"

I roll my eyes at her, "Santana why did you tell them?"

"You knew?" Kurt and Rachel ask in unison.

"Of course I did," Santana laughs, "You guys should've seen the look on her face when Quinn and I caught her the same exact way Rachel did,"

"Yeah, and you should've heard your cries to go faster," I remind her.

Her face flushes a deep red as she slowly lays down again.

"Sofia, I don't understand why you would do this. I mean I don't even know who you really are anymore," Rachel mentions and I frown.

"Do you guys know how hard it is to find a high-paying job here?" I ask and they frown, "I made 900 dollars tonight and I only did one set. Wanna see?"

I take my bag off my shoulders and dump it on the ground. Hundreds of dollars fall into a pile and the three look at it with their jaws dropped.

"I have made enough to pay rent here for 3 years and that's everyone's rent combined," I inform them.

Rachel frowns, "But this still isn't right. This is gonna come back and bite you in the ass when you start making a name for yourself,"

"I'm gonna have to agree with Rachel on this," Santana mentions and we all look at her with wide eyes, "I think it's for the best that you stop stripping since this isn't good for your mental health,"

"What do you mean this isn't good for my mental health?" I ask confused.

She frowns, "You know exactly what I mean,"

Kurt sighs, "If Santana and Rachel could agree on something then you know it's bad."

Everyone nods in agreement and I frown.