1x05 - The Rhodes Not Taken

IT WAS A NEW WEEK and I have been informing Jesse about everything that's been going on in the glee club

IT WAS A NEW WEEK and I have been informing Jesse about everything that's been going on in the glee club. He says that's there's more drama in there than there has been at Carmel High.

I also told him about the lead girl, Rachel, leaving and he told me this was the perfect opportunity to take over the leads of every song, so I did.

*Don't Stop Believing - Sung by Finn, Sofia, and the New Directions*

During the song, Quinn ended up running out of the choir room. She's been doing that lately and I've been very worried about her.

Yeah, I might be mad at her but she's still my best friend. And speaking off we haven't talked in a while.

"Quinn, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks as she runs out of the room.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn mentions and I look at him confused.

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt asks.

"Your sexuality?" Santana comments.

"How ironic." I mumble.

"Rachel, we can't do it without her." Kurt says.

I mean we could with me. I could literally take them to nationals but I can't be that cocky.

"That's not true...well be fine." Mr. Schue mentions.

"Maybe for invitationals, but not for the sectionals and certainly not for regionals." Artie says.

"The wheelchair kid's right. That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing." Puck mentions.

"Rachel left, guys. She's gone. Now, if we're gonna make this thing work, we can't look back." Mr. Schue says.

I decided I've had enough with these people relying on someone else.

"We can make it without Rachel, we just gotta practice. If you want to be at the very top with all the best show choirs, you've got to put your time and motivation into perfecting the performance. It's that easy." I tell them.

"You're one to talk. Half of us aren't trained dancers like you." Kurt comments.

"Well, then I could teach you guys. It's that easy, it's about the amount of practice you put into your moves." I say and they all roll their eyes. "Fine, whatever stick to relying on someone's help. It's not like you guys were going to make progress with this negative energy anyways." I grab my bag and walk out to go rehearse at Vocal Adrenaline.

That's when it hits me, I'm starting to sound like my brother.

~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since the whole Rachel situation and everyone has been in such a sappy mood. I guess what I told them didn't matter since they weren't trying.