1x06 - Vitamin D

"I HAVE TO SAY, I'm pretty impressed with your glee club's invitationals

"I HAVE TO SAY, I'm pretty impressed with your glee club's invitationals. Despite the lack of choreography and why was there an old lady performing with you guys in the first act?" Jesse asks.

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot to tell you that part when I was giving you daily updates but she taught me how to sneak things in between my legs. Don't worry though, she left the glee club to go do something else." I respond and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"How has so much went on in just a couple of weeks than my entire school years at Carmel High?" Jesse asks.

"Public schools I guess," I respond and he laughs.

One thing I haven't told him was that Quinn Fabray was pregnant.

~~~~~~~

It was now a new week and Rachel and I were trying to teach everyone the new choreography but it was not going well.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven..." Rachel counts as Finn plays a beat on the drums.

"Kurt, Brittany spin the other way," I instruct.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Rachel comments and I look over to see a mess.

That's when Mr. Schue walks in with a piece of paper.

"Great news, guys. Just got the competition bracket for Sectionals, and we are in really good shape. There are only two other teams. We beat them we make it to Regionals." Mr. Schue tells us and everyone cheers.

"Uh, who are the other teams?" Rachel asks.

"Drumroll please, Finn." Mr. Schue instructs and Finn starts drum rolling. "School for the Deaf in Dayton and someplace called Jane Addams Academy." He tells us.

"Jane Addams? That's a halfway house for girls for just getting out of Juvie." Mercedes informs us.

"Th-th-this is great." Tina comments.

"People who can't hear what they're singing and criminals who don't care. It's gonna be a cakewalk. High fi..." Artie says but Brittany goes to high-five Santana.

Everyone starts cheering and I stand there confused.

"You guys know those Jane Addams girls are good, right?" I ask and they look at me.

"How do you know? Did you used to go there?" Santana asks.

"No, I've seen them perform before. At my old school, we went against them but we still beat them cause we're just too good." I respond and my eyes widen as I realize what I just said.