3x21 - Nationals

IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR NATIONALS and we were all excited and prepared to win

Well, we were until Mercedes decided to eat at some weird restaurant instead of going to Chipotle with the rest of us. Now, she's very sick and we're trying our best to get her better.

"What's going on? How bad is it?" Mr. Schue asks.

"Her temperature's 101 degrees. Given the fact that Weezy's complaining about an upset stomach, it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus." Sue informs him.

"Or I have food poisoning." Mercedes mentions.

"We all wanted burritos for lunch, so we went to Chipotle, but Mercedes tried some dive called Señora Salsation." Bella tells him.

Mr. Schue and Sue go to talk privately as we try to help Mercedes.

"So here's what's gonna happen: Mercedes, you're on bed rest, Quinn, you're stepping in." Mr. Schue instructs.

"No, no, no, I can't dance that number. I can't sing it, either, not like..." Quinn mentions and I frown.

"The Trouble Tones need you." Mr. Schue says.

"And you're better than you think you are." Tina adds and I nod giving Quinn a small kiss.

"Tina, Bella, you, too. You're both in the Trouble Tones." Mr. Schue tells her.

"Mr. Schue, this is my last competition. I don't want to miss it." Mercedes comments.

"Amen, to that, sister. That's why I'm putting you on a vitamin B-12 drip. We're flushing your system with Pedialyte, and I'm gonna fill that bathtub with ice and see if we can't get your ambient body temperature back down to normal. Worked in Jacob's Ladder." Sue tells her.

"All right, we all have our marching orders. Let's do it." Mr. Schue says.

Later that day we were all rehearsing in the hotel's empty dining room when all chaos broke loose.

Puck was trying to study while Sam was trying to rehearse and well you can guess what happened next.

"Hey, calm down!"

"Hey, hey, calm down!"

"Calm down!"

"Fight, fight, fight!"

Mr. Schue walked in and immediately went to go break up Sam and Puck.

"Hey, cool out!"

"He's studying for geography while we're trying to rehearse! It's bogus!" Sam exclaims.

"'Cause I already know the dance! You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps. You're trying to gnaw them off." Puck tells him.

Sam tries to attack Puck but Finn and Jay are quick to stop him.