Chapter 111: Replying, Contrarian Ridicule

"Well, keep staring."

Withdrawing Wan'er's gaze, Shen Liang raised his hand to let Lei Zhen retreat, and stood up in front of everyone's attention: "Mrs. Hou wants to know what I said to the princess, why don't you ask her personally?" Now I am also half a princess of Qingping, if you hand over the post, the eldest princess should be received, and at the same time you can also ask her, Liu Wenjin was dismissed from office was not ordered by me, as for your son and Shenyang, if I remember correctly, they bribed the chief examiner last year, at that time I was still suffering on the country Zhuangzi, how can I harm them? You wouldn't say I instigated them to pay bribes, would you? Then I am powerful, people can instigate others if they do not return, next time I try to instigate the emperor to divide your son into five horses?

"You..."

The last sentence, Shen Liang almost leaned over and said it in his ear, Liu Shuhan's heart palpitated, but Shen Liang did not give her a chance to speak, retreated and continued: "You said that there has been no peace in the Hou Mansion since I came back, I want to ask you, why is there no peace in the Hou Mansion?" Have I provoked you on my own initiative? In addition to going to the Lotus Courtyard twice, going to the front yard to find Hou Ye once, kneeling to receive the holy decree two nights ago, and meeting here this morning with the second son of Lin'an Hou and the grandson of Elder Xie Ge, I have basically never been to the front and back yards, how can you make you unable to be peaceful? Is it also my fault that my Adventist was vandalized, resulting in your right to give back? The root of the woe family, where is my woe to your Mrs. Hou?

He doesn't speak, they really think he is a bully, okay, take this opportunity, he just happened to have a good fight with them, by the way, add fuel to the fire!

"But..."

Liu Shuhan's face turned white and trembled all over, just for a moment, she only thought that if Marquis Ye had no way, then she could only rely on King Qingping, according to his usual style, it is not impossible to go directly to the cell to bring people back, as long as she pushes everything to Shen Liang's anger too heavy, when the time comes, the whole family, Including Hou Ye, he will also force him to ask King Qingping, even if he is not a princess, but it is a fact that he saved King Qingping's life, and the other party cannot ignore his request, but she forgot that Shen Liang's sharp teeth and he were never afraid to tear his face.

"But what? Or I'll help you say it. You don't need to look to know what she is thinking, Shen Liang's eyes that seem to be able to penetrate other people's **, and go straight to the depths of the other party's soul finally turned away from her, looking at the rest of the people who were red in the face by his words and said mercilessly: "Mrs. Hou really played a good calculation, back then you repeatedly pressed the name of the star calamity on my head, for what you know in your heart, at that time my eldest brother and I were still young, and I could only be at your mercy." , But now you still want to use this name to let the entire Shen family, including Hou Ye, force me to ask King Qingping, which is inevitably a little whimsical.

Let's not say anything else, if it was your daughter Shen Qiang who was engaged to King Qingping today, would you be so persecuted? Putting forward this kind of life-threatening request before you get married can not only help you save your son, but maybe let me recruit the evil prince, even if he does not withdraw from the marriage, he still marries me, and I don't want to have a better life when I marry the royal mansion in the future, right?

If I'm unlucky and he quits the marriage directly, that's better, right? Two birds with one stone, no, the means of killing three birds with one stone, this is Mrs. Hou's best trick, just like when I got a name for the star calamity, sent me away, and also forced away the eldest brother, if it weren't for the ability of the eldest brother, relying on himself to fight a three-pin hussar general with one sword and one shot, who inside and outside the imperial city remembered that my eldest brother and I were the original concubines of the Hou Mansion? In the eyes of everyone, Hou Ye is probably only Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang's children, Hou Ye, do you say? The