Chapter 33: Don't ask for help, only for self-help

It was not easy to touch the real rights of the Hou Mansion, Zhao Lan Lü Yang summoned a subordinate to investigate the destruction of the re-arrival courtyard that afternoon, and one personally led a group of subordinates to clean up the re-arrival courtyard, the change that should be changed, the repair that should be repaired, and before it was dark, the re-arrival courtyard was renewed again, and Shen Liang accepted all this with peace of mind.

"Cool, the second lady and the third lady are also too active, right?"

Even the meal was prepared for them, Qi Xuan couldn't help but marvel.

"To show it to others, of course, you have to be active, and when they really grasp the right to feed, the attitude will definitely be different from now, what are they standing for, free dinner, do not eat white and do not eat."

Shen Liang said while picking up the chopsticks, Qi Yue Qi Xuan looked at each other, and also sat down, at noon in the Tyson Building they had been worried, did not care about eating, busy all day, really a little hungry.

"Liang Liang, since you know that their attitude will be different after they grasp the right to give the middle feed, why do you want to help them?"

They are not stupid, if it is not cool today, old lady, how can they think of seizing power?

"Is it better for Liu Shuhan to control our days?"

Shen Liang took a bite of the meal before continuing: "I created a possibility for them to seize power, whether they can successfully seize power is two words, even if it is, do you think Liu Shuhan is a vegetarian?" There is her secret troublemaking, the right to the middle feed falls in the hands of the second room and the third room is a hot potato, on the contrary, if they fail, the enmity between the second room and the long house will be deeper, and then they will fight to the death, as for us, of course, it is the fisherman who has profited.

There are too many twists and turns in this, Shen Liang only picked the simplest and most transfiguring to say, in the past life, he was in charge of the Four Princes' Mansion for several years, and later he managed the entire harem, and he knew these things very well, but he was a man after all, and he could not always set his sights between the inches of the backyard, rather than doing it himself, it was better to provoke war and let them bite the dog themselves.

"Cool, how did you suddenly become so clever?" It looked like I was stupid.

Qi Xuan had always said what he said, and he didn't forget to scratch his head when he was done, indicating that he was very embarrassed.

"Liang Liang was originally smart, but he would only back down before and didn't know how to fight for himself."

Qi Yue glanced at him amused and angry, and then turned to Shen Liang and said, "Liang Liang, you are so good, good to us, we suffer some losses, it is nothing to give in a little, those who are not good for us, they should fight back, I believe that if the young master sees you now, he will be very happy."

"Well, I know, Brother Yue, Brother Xuan, you have wronged you over the years, you can rest assured, in the future I will not let others bully casually."

Nodding, Shen Liang was not unmoved, so he was also willing to do his best to be good to them.

"Well, by the way, Liang Liang, Xiao Xuan said during the day that he wanted to learn martial arts, can you see if you can hire a martial artist for him?"

If it weren't for the fact that they had money now, Qi Yue wouldn't dare to think about it, even if their original intention was to protect him.

"Good thing, but the martial arts master is even if it is, it is all some flowery fists and embroidered legs, nothing to learn, change the Ming Er I write a note, Brother Xuan, you go to the outer city to find someone named Wang Qingfeng, he will help you arrange the most suitable master, then see if you are invited to come to the courtyard again, or you go out every day, we will discuss again."

Qi Xuan's desire to learn martial arts was strongly supported by Shen Liang, but he obviously thought differently from them, Qi Xuan was learning martial arts to protect him, and he felt that he had at least one more ability to protect himself after learning martial arts.

"Well, cool cool you're so nice."

I didn't expect things to go so smoothly, Qi Xuan laughed so hard that his mouth was going to crack behind his ears, Shen Liang Qi looked at each other and smiled, and when he was resting at night, Shen Liang suddenly said to Qi Yue again: "Brother Yue, do you want to learn something?" If he could, he hoped that they all had the ability to protect themselves, and no matter how strong the protection was, it would not be as strong as their own strength and more secure.

"I thought about it, but I didn't know what to learn for a while."

His temperament was not as lively and active as Qi Xuan, and if he practiced martial arts, he would definitely not be able to do it, and the others did not seem to have anything to learn.

"Well..." Shen Liang, who was sitting on the bed, touched his chin and thought, "Brother Yue, you all know how to write, so why don't you learn poison with me?"

"Huh?"

Poison? Isn't that something that is the ancestral stuff of the Wei family? How can I pass it on to others by the way?

"So it was decided, from tomorrow you will learn poison with me, and the medical skills can also be a little dabbled, not to save others, only to help yourself."

It wasn't that he didn't understand his thoughts, but Shen Liang had already made a decision, what about the ancestral things of the Wei family? To them, there was nothing he could not give, and since the medical treasure book was now in his hands, he had the right to decide how to use it.

"But..."

"No, Brother Yue, this is also for the good of our future."

"That... All right. A sentence for their future good, decisively dispelled all of Qi Yue's concerns, whether it was him or Qi Xuan, what they cared about most was the calm like a brother.