49. Bored and alone...

Isobel left the next morning and Camille was left to decorate on her own. Isobel had of course offered to stay behind and help her with the tree, but the thought of being late to a dinner with her family had clearly terrified her, even if she tried to hide it in front of Camille.

Currently the pink haired girl was sitting on the counter in her baby blue robe, drinking coffee out of a mug with cats on it. Her real cats were spread around the kitchen. Caster was 'playing' with Charlotte the third, Buddy was chasing a fly and Luna was giving Camille a weird stare.

"..." Camille turned her back to Luna, but the cat jumped on the counter and continued to stare at her parent, "okay, what do you want? There's plenty of food in your bowl and I refilled your water bowl this morning"

Luna blinked.

Camille sighed and jumped off the counter, going upstairs into Charlotte's room. She laid down on the bed and put the coffee mug on the bedside table. She stared up at the ceiling, sighing again. This was so boring. She had never been alone in the house for more than two hours. She wondered what introverts did to occupy themselves. She was sure that Charlotte could come up with multiple thing to entertain herself with, so she got up and tried to do everything Charlotte might've done.

First she gave painting a chance and drew a cat that turned out looking like a giraffe with long whiskers...

"Ew" she muttered at her creation and went into her room to look for a notebook.

She tried to write a short story about a dolphin that learned to walk after a dark fairy, that oddly resembled Isobel, magically gave him feet. The story didn't turn out as well either...

Then she decided to give reading a try. She went back into Charlotte's room and looked for the thinest book. She found a story about a girl who had to spend Christmas alone... how convenient, she thought.

After reading ten pages, she fell asleep and woke up two hours later. Well, at least she'd passed some time.

Then she went into Candice's room and turned on her music. It was loud and almost made her ears explode, but she grew fond of it a few minutes later. She looked through Candice's makeup drawer and found black eyeshadow along with black lipstick. She smirked to herself.

A few minutes later she ended up looking like a goth. She pulled her hair in two pigtails and put on Candice's darkest outfit. It included lots of chains and studs. She felt kinda cool.

After getting bored again, she went into Isobel's room. They would so murder her for messing up their stuff.

She pulled out some clothes from from Isobel's closet and was careful not to ruin anything as everything in her room was highly expensive.

She put on a long silver dress that showed off her shoulders. She realised she had nice collar bones and nodded in appreciation. After that she found Isobel's highest heels and almost broke her knees. But almost didn't count.

Camille turned on pop music and went out into the hall. She decided to have a special fashion show just for her cats who had followed her upstairs. She almost broke her knees again when Caster ran at her feet.

After that she changed back into her normal clothes and put everything back in it's place and sat at the top of the stars with her chin in her palms and sighed. Boredom was really a bitch.

A few minutes later the girl decided to do the thing she had been avoiding. Set up the Christmas tree. She really didn't wanna do it alone, but it had to be done at some point...

~•~

A/n: thanks for reading! Fun fact: I'm alone in the house right now with absolutely nothing to do and I'm bored out of my mind. Yay...