8. New year.

"5...4...3...2..."

Fireworks went off as everyone cheered. Every couple decided to celebrate by a kiss. Strangers kissed strangers. Music was beaming in everyone's ear as they crossed over to a new year.

Candice took in Isobel's lips as Camille didn't hesitate to grab Charlotte and give her a memorable New Year's kiss.

They were all wasted and the walk home was a bit... messy.

The club hadn't been that far from where they lived so in their minds going on foot was a perfect idea. Charlotte pretty much had to carry Candice, who had made it her mission to appear as heavy as possible on her girlfriend's shoulder.

Once they got home they all dropped down on the green couch. They looked at each other's dazed eyes and burst out laughing.

"Ahh this was fine" Isobel said.

"Yeah, and now I need my comfy blanket" Charlotte added. She reached for the end of the couch and pulled a soft grey blanket which she wrapped around herself.

"Oooh comfyy" Candice said with doe eyes and crawled onto Charlotte's shoulder.

"Happy new year, guys" Isobel said as she stretched over the couch. They all replied with the same words and big smiles.

The girls went on to discuss how the year was gonna go and what they didn't like about the previous year. All four of them snuggled up with each other as they shared laughs and wishes. It had been a good year and they hoped the next would be the same.