3. Birthday gone wrong... (part one)

As any hot summer day, it started off with an outside view of the small house. Everything seemed to be so bright. There was an open window on the second floor, looking inside (like a creeper) we would see Isobel during her beauty sleep. She had a mask on and a silk pastel purple robe. She looked as peaceful as ever.

Isobel's POV

I was dreaming about Prat Bitt saving me from the dragon. Oh, Prat! You're my hero!

Then he kissed me. It was...

Not as romantic as I thought it would be. Ugh he used so much tongue. I felt too much saliva all over my mouth.

Then everything started to become all blurry. I felt like I had fallen onto my bed. I pulled up my sleeping mask.

"Oh!" I chuckled. Buddy was licking my face. I scratched his neck as he started purring. "Aren't you the sweetest... also, what on earth did you have for breakfast?" I said as I wiped all his saliva off my mouth. I got up in a cheerful mood. Today was a big day!

                                              ~•~

Candice's POV

I was kicking ten people's asses all at once when I felt something tap my nose. I stopped in the middle of space and scratched my nose, but I still felt something pressing on it.

Suddenly everything went blurry and When it all became clear again, I saw Caster pressing his big paw on my nose.

"Umm... hey, dude?" I said groggily. I was just thankful he wasn't using claws.

He must have read my thoughts when I suddenly felt sharp pain on my nose. The claws!

"Aghh! CASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but he jumped on my head and started biting my hair. Weirdo.

It took me five minutes to get him off.

~•~

Third person narrative again.

Candice walked into the kitchen feeling bruised and betrayed by her own son (yes, the cat).

She sat down on the blue wooden chair and pulled out a small mirror.

"Great, I've got scratch marks on my nose" she muttered to herself. This was the worst day for that. Since today was a big day.

"Pst! Canny!"

Candice's attention was turned by a quiet voice calling for her. She looked around.

"Pst! Over here!"

Candice looked at the coat hanger and there was an overly tall woman hiding behind it. Not blending in at all...

"Izzy... what are you doing?" She asked.

"We're on a mission!" Isobel whisper-shouted and ran over to Candice's chair and kneeled.

"Today's Charlotte's birthday" she whispered again.

"I know. Did you discover she's an alien?" Candice shrugged.

"What? No!" Isobel jerked back. "I'm planning to have a surprise party for her and invite all her friends and family"

"But... Charlotte doesn't really have any close friends and you know she doesn't get along with her family" Candice said and opened a box of plasters.