38. Dreamy sky...

It was a Friday night and Isobel and Charlotte were sitting outside calmly knowing they didn't have anywhere to go the following day. They were on the porch: Charlotte was seated on the wooden pile seats which had big cushions making them as soft as possible to sit on. She had a knitted blue blanket wrapped around her as she read one of her new books. Isobel was sitting on the swinging bench as she did her toe nails and listened to music playing low wordless tunes. The door opened and Camille came outside. Isobel noticed a small smirk lingering on her mouth.

"Hey, Cami" Isobel smiled, "sleep well?" Camille had taken a nap and around 2pm and had only just woken up. Her naps usually lasted a while. She nodded and leaned over a bit as she walked up to Isobel. She took her hand and pulled her up from the bench. Charlotte looked up at the two curiously. Camille walked them to where Charlotte was seated and sat down as well. Isobel followed, making herself comfortable on Camille's lap as she laid her head on Charlotte's knees.

"I missed you guys"Camille smiled. Isobel and Charlotte looked at each other worryingly.

Charlotte chuckled, "is everything oka-" she started, but Camille kisses her before she could finish her sentence. Isobel's eyes widened, she wasn't not used to this types of acts from Camille, but it was still surprising from time to time. A small smirk appeared on Isobel's face and a few seconds later Charlotte put away her book without breaking away from Camille. She cuffed her face and smiled, "what's this about"

"Like I said, I missed you guys" Camille smirked. Isobel straightened up from Charlotte's lap and took Camille to herself now as she gently stroked Charlotte's thigh...

The rest of the night went by pretty smoothly. They ended up falling asleep on the porch afterwards and got woken up by Caster who decided to jump on Isobel's head and pull on her hair.

                                              ~*~