33. Car wash.

"Give me cash and call me mamma!" Candice exclaimed as she rushed outside of the house where the other three were standing.

"I think it's the other way around" Camille chuckled. Both Camille and Candice were wearing shorts and bikini top. Candice in darker colors and Camille in floral printed top. "You're supposed to give them money" she corrected.

"Are you saying I'm not sugar mommy material?" Candice raised a playful eyebrow.

"Hmm..." Camille thought about it.

Charlotte looked up from the book she was reading at the time. She was seating on the front of their car and had decided to wear long sheer pants which widened at the end and had brownish orangish prints all over it. She was wearing a white crop top which was cropped by the talented Candice who had gotten handy with her scissors, "you could definitely pull it off" Charlotte noted, making Candice grin with delight.

"Agreed" Isobel joined in as she was fixing the big heavy statement belt on her denim shirt which was flowy at the end.

"You wouldn't be able to buy expensive things for your sugar babies though..." Charlotte added. Candice frowned.

"That's not the point" she said.

"I'm missing the point" Camille said.

"Yeah, I feel like that's exactly the point" Charlotte said. The sun was pressing hard on their front garden, everything looked celestial, almost like something from a movie.

"I CANNOT TAKE THESE ATTACKS RIGHT NOW!" Candice slapped a hand on her forehead as she loudly exclaimed, "you two are only allowed to shower me with kisses and only kisses!" She closed her eyes as Camille giggled and stepped forward to lay a deep kiss on Candice's cheek.

Candice opened one eye skeptically, "that all I get?" She asked. Camille smiled. She gently took hold of Candice's neck and jawline and slightly turned her head. She laid a soft but passionate kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

Charlotte looked up, "hey, the exact same thing is happening in my book" she pointed at the page. Isobel looked up at the two.

"In your book was there a third party" she asked Charlotte.

"Hm... no, not really" Charlotte said.

"Well then this is nothing like your book" she smiled and walked up to the two and ran a hand around Camille's hip while she separated the two and kissed Candice's, then Camille.

Charlotte thought about joining, but oh my gosh, was her book addictive. She hopped off the car and got in it to avoid the terrible sun which the other girls were quick to ignore.