6. Christmas baby.

Third person

"NOOOO! My precious!!!" Camille slumped down to mourn her dead ice cream.

"Okay... that was dramatic" Isobel said with her arms crossed as the three girls stood behind Camille.

"Do you not see the horrible crime of wasting good food?..... I'm gonna lick it"

"No! You are not!" Charlotte grabbed Camille's shoulders and pulled her up.

"Who even eats ice cream in winter?" Candice asked as she gulped down hot coco.

"People with taste" Camille replied with a childish frown.

"Speaking of  taste, how great does our new Christmas tree look?" Isobel chirped up.

They all stared at the mega sized tree AKA Godzilla...

Isobel had a huge grin on her face, the others... did not.

"Umm... it looks... good?" Candice tried.

"It's taking up a lot of space though..." Camille attempted to break it gently.

"The thing is all over our TV" Charlotte blurted out.

"Wh-what are you talking about? You can see the TV just fine" Isobel stated.

"If by fine you mean When I was watching Broken Law last night, I could only see people's toes" Charlotte said.

"I mean... I guess it is a little bigger than our last tree..."

"It's not only bigger, this thing is ten times shinier! What's with all the lights?"

"I spent all night decorating it, so you can all stop judging" Isobel frowned and dropped on the couch next to the fish tank. "You're on my side, Charlotte the third, aren't you?"

The fish just stared at her.

"..."

"Don't get us wrong, the tree looks great... it's just... we don't have the space" Charlotte explained as Camille sneakily kneeled down by the fallen ice cream, "don't. You. Dare" Charlotte streched her words and Camille frowned.

"So what should we do?"Isobel asked.

"Eat" Candice grinned.

"I meant about the tree"

"Oh right... we should pray to our Godzilla" she nodded with approval of herself.

"...wow" Camille said.

"I mean... I guess we could enjoy watching people's toes on TV until Christmas is over" Charlotte shrugged. They all stared at her.

"...that came out wrong" she mumbled.

They all drank some more hot coco and enjoyed a nice meal. Then they decided to end the night of December 24.

At around 3:45 Charlotte woke up to a loud bang. She nudged Isobel who was asleep next to her.

"Mwathmm?" She muttered.

"Get up..." Charlotte whispered.

"Mwyy??"

"I heard something?"

"Itz zee catsss" she said as she buried her head in the pillow.

"I don't think a cat would make that much noise... come on, we gotta check what it was" she nudged her again.

"Ugh mfinee"

They got up and went downstairs. The other two clearly hadn't heard a thing. As they went into the living room, they were met with a nice surprise...

The entire tree was slumped over the couch, the TV had been knocked down and broken. A lot of the decorations had broken as well and the only one standing was Caster in the middle of the tree, licking his paw like a gentleman.

Isobel was physically unable to voice out any words as she stared at the monstrosity.

"Umm... look hun... you were right... it was the cat" Charlotte nervously grinned and earned a nasty look from Isobel.

~•~
Next morning Camille and Candice walked into the living room with Isobel and Charlotte enjoying breakfast around the fallen tree.

"What... the fuck?" Candice said.

"Is this a new trend or..." Camille added.

"Oh no, this is Caster's gift for this year's Christmas" Isobel said with a bitter voice.

"Well, let's get it up" Candice walked up to the tree.

"No point. The stand is broken" Charlotte shrugged.

Camille and Candice looked at each other. Well if there was no fixing it... they sat down around the tree with bowls full of cereal and joined the other two for breakfast.

"This is gonna be a weird year..." Candice said.

                                              ~•~