ribbon

|54|
PART TWO

   THE PEAKY BLINDERS had arrived at Epsom and you couldn't miss them if you tried

   THE PEAKY BLINDERS had arrived at Epsom and you couldn't miss them if you tried. Sharp suits. Razor blades. Peaky caps. It was their bloodthirsty exterior, their punches of iron. They were here at last— and they were about to cause some serious havoc.

"Right! I'm gonna go put this on that horse, Nom De Guerre." John announces, waving money in his hand. He heads up to where people were laying bets.

Tommy looks around, taking everything in. The races hadn't started yet but the excitement, commotion and laughter surely had.

He had some serious tasks ahead of him today, it was win or lose, make or break, live or die.
He had to kill this marshal and escape before Inspector James had him killed after.

"I haven't seen Rosie, just looked around Tom." Johnny Dogs announces, walking up to him.

Tommy nods, holding his burning cigarette up to his lips. Before he could do anything, he had to find his wife before she got caught up in any of this dirty work.

—He had to at least make sure she was safe.

"I think Harry is with her. He got here before us." Johnny continues.

"If it isn't Sabini." Arthur mutters under his breath as Sabini and his men arrive, shaking hands with coppers pretentiously.

"Fucking meatball bollocks." John insults, joining Arthur's side. "Look at him, walking around like he bloody owns the place."

The Shelby brothers and other peaky blinders had already been instructed on just how to deal with Sabini's men and they were not going to make any mistakes.

"Alright, let's go John boy. We've got work to do." Arthur chucks his cigarette on the floor and starts walking away.

Tommy's eyes weren't on Sabini like his brothers, but on Feild Marshal Russell. The soldier he was meant to kill or else all hell would break loose.

Marshal Russell stood by the bar, laughing, with a smug look on his face as he straightened his uniform.

"Keep your eye out for my wife, make sure she's alright Johnny." Tommy instructs, patting his back and leaving.

The gangster soon found himself outside again on the busy steps, amongst the bustling crowd of rich men and women styled in their summer suits and dresses.

"Mr Shelby, there you are." An elegant voice calls out, immediately grabbing his attention.

Tommy turns around.