Chapter 115: Grace

"Come here, Angel." Nate whispers wrapping his arms around me picking me up, then walking to the opposite wall, he sat me down then pulled down the bed hidden in the wall. I laid down on it and he put a comforter over me, I laid down feeling jittery and I felt him lay down behind me and I smiled.

"You're forgetting about Mateo." I whispered but he just kissed my back.

"No, I'm not." Nate whispers.

"Nate please this is killing me." Mateo chimes making me smile, I lean up on the bed and Nate leans up as I look at Mateo looking at the cage on him, with him cuffed to the bed, his body on full display. Nate drapes an arm behind me and starts kissing my neck part of his body behind me.

"I didn't tell you to touch her." Nate says to him.

"What do you want from me?" Mateo scolds him.

"You know you were not supposed to touch unless instructed." Nate says and Mateo looks at him.

"Yes, I know." Mateo nods, his head.

"Say you're sorry." Nate says and I arch a brow at him. "Relax, just being petty, the cage is bad enough for the first time." He whispers, against my back.

"I'm sorry!" Mateo yells and Nate smirks getting up to take the cage off. He takes it off, then grabs the key out of the stand and takes off each cuff, he walks to me giving me the baby monitors. I look at the camera seeing both JJ and Luca still asleep they will probably be waking up any minute.

"Don't look to me for a reward." Nate mutters, and Mateo arches a brow, his cock instantly hardens a bead of precum making itself known. "Make yourself orgasm." Nate instructs, he walks back to the bed sitting beside me.

Mateo put his head at the edge of the bed holding himself up on his arms while on his knees. He puts a pillow near his hips and starts thrusting into it, groaning. He pulls away wrapping his hand around his cock jerking off a few times then starts fucking the pillow again. Nate smirks against my neck and starts kissing my neck, I hear a groan and Mateo collapses groaning through his orgasm.

"That's another thing that damn cage can do, hold so much back that when it comes off... It feels like a tornado rolling through as it comes back faster than you want." Nate explains whispering in my ear. "Are you okay, Angel?" He whispers and I nod.

"Are you?" I asked him, he smirks at me.

"Angel I am way more than ok." He remarks and I smile, I move to get up. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"The kids will be up any minute." I go to the bathroom and he follows me smirking when he sees my sticky thighs. He walks forward putting me on the counter and gets a towel wiping me off and I wrap my legs around him feeling him flick my clit. "Are you trying to drive me insane?" I joke and he smirks.

"No." he says simply, I get down when he backs up and I pull on my bra and thong, I smile seeing Nate laying down beside Mateo. I go to my chair and pick up my robe I tie it around my waist, heading to the door. "Now I feel like a quick fuck." Nate remarks and I turn around smiling at him.

"We all know you are way more than that. I love you." I say turning around.

"I love you too, Angel." Nate speaks and I open the door walking through it, I quickly lock the door and put the key in my pocket knowing it needs to stay locked with JJ around. I walk into the kitchen and see JJ standing there.

"Hey mom." He says with a smile and my heart flutters.

"Hey buddy. You hungry?" I ask and he nods.

"I want cereal today." He answers and I go to pull down his Lucky Charms he has taken a liking to and he grabs the milk. I turn around grabbing a bowl and spoon, setting them at his usual spot.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked, he smiles once more.

"Very good." He says and he looks like he wants to say more.

"What is it, JJ?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Come on, you can talk to me." I urge.

"Can I try going to school? I know that I work a lot which means I can have free time, but this is getting kind of boring not having anyone to hang out with." He says and I nod.

"I can look into it for you." I tell him and he fist bumps the air.

"Yes, thank you." He thanked and I nodded, then I heard the basement door open, I walk over to Nate and Mateo, closing the door behind them then I lock the door.

"In the kitchen." I whisper and we walk back into the kitchen they are both wearing white tank tops and sweats. "JJ wants to go to school." I chime, Nate and Mateo both look JJ's way.

"You can definitely go to school." Nate says, and I walk past them going to the coffee pot fixing it, and Mateo pulls out a salad and I roll my eyes.

"You are such a health freak; it actually is kind of freaky." I remark and he smiles kissing my cheek.

"You love me, so I don't think I'm that much of a freak." He remarks and when he pulls away, I can tell he is trying to hold back, I'm assuming since JJ is sitting there, so I don't push as I go to my room to get on something comfier to wear.