Chapter 64: Nate

"I can't help she irritates the fuck out of me." Blondie said scratching his head. This was hilarious watching Grace, Taylor and Skinner make him uncomfortable.

"That is why she irritates you." Skinner said putting a finger over his mouth. "Kids are around watch it." He whispered brushing past us to the plane sitting behind me and Mateo. There was a redhead standing at the entrance. She was wearing all black and red curly hair. Me, Mateo, Grace, Taylor and JJ walked behind Skinner to the plan Grace took Luca from me she was holding him I was holding his carrier.

"Oh, is this the redhead he was just talking about." Taylor sung teasingly standing up beside the redhead who just smirked at her at the bottom of the steps. Grace was behind me Mateo beside me JJ in front of him.

"Yes, she is." Skinner said walking into the plane. JJ was smiling at the plane like he just couldn't wait to get on it but Mateo had a hand on his shoulder.

"What are we talking about?" The redhead chimed looking at Skinner then Taylor.

"You with Blondie." Skinner said poking his head back out of the plane. The redhead blanched and waved a hand where Blondie still was propped against the front of his car smirking in our direction.

"When will you stop with that? Ugh." The redhead spoke running a hand through her curls before looking up at Taylor. "These are the people I brought the guns for?" The redhead spoke making a circle around Taylor then Grace, smiling at Luca.

"Yes." Skinner spoke walking out of the plan. "You brought everything I asked for thanks. This is Sike." Skinner spoke to us gesturing to Sike.

"Why Sike?" Taylor asked.

"That is something I don't want to tell you. Something tells me I will see you later." Sike walked up to Taylor looking her up and down. She smiled then walked to Grace, looking down at Luca. "What is his name?" She asked and Grace smiled.

"Luca." She answered and Sike smiled down at Luca.

"You can go with them if you want." Skinner walked up to Sike smiling at Luca.

"I can?" She asked and he nodded. "Do you mind Grace?" She asked and Grace shook her head. Skinner stood behind Sike.

"Of course not." She whispered and Sike waltzed onto the plane.

"She doesn't want to know what she's walking into?" Taylor asked and Skinner turned around with a smirk as he was about to walk away.

"She doesn't care." He shook his head turning back around to his car. "Call if you need anything." He turned around at his car, Blondie had disappeared they both drove off quickly. Mateo let JJ go and he ran up the stairs into the plane Grace walked behind him with Luca, Taylor behind her.

"Us riding in a plane on the way to Alabama with three women?" Mateo muttered looking at me with a sigh and I smirked. "Never saw this coming." He said walking up the stairs with a smirk.

"Not to mention the kids, our kids." I chimed making him chuckle. I walked up into the plane seeing Sike sitting in front of the door in a leather chair, Grace sitting to our right in a row of chairs, was sitting a chair away from Sike. JJ was beside Taylor. Grace slid over a seat and Mateo sat on to her right me to her left close to the window.

"Are you going to say why your name is Sike?" Taylor asked and Sike smirked over at her.

"You are probably going to find out. But no, secrets are best kept secret, especially when it comes to my name." Sike shrugged and a guy waltzed in from the front of the plane clapping his hands before seeing Sike.

"You just had to come, didn't you?" He sighed Sike got up walking up to him.

"I have never ever ridden this plane, so what exactly are you talking about?" She looked up at him. She narrowed her eyes and she looked downright murderous.

"Just joking, you have dropped off millions of... weapons." He trailed off seeing JJ. He walked back into the cabin and Sike turned to us with a smirk.

"He was just going to say buckle up and we could get up when he gets up in the air." Sike gestured to us before walking back over to her seat.