Chapter 17: Grace

It was a long time before we heard the door open again, and I knew it was Blake. I rolled my eyes before he saw me and he stood in front of me with a smirk. JJ had his burger earlier, and Drew gave us some water, like he has before.

"Want to cooperate?" He remarked his eyebrows dancing almost making me gag.

"I think the fuck not." I said smiling at him, sweetly.

"Come on, baby. Just admit you are mine and we can leave." He leaned in, I shivered shaking my head. "Why are you making this so fucking difficult?!" He stormed away and I heard something rolling and when it came into view it was a box with a wand on it. It has a lightning bolt on it and I knew I wouldn't like it. I bit the inside of my cheek keeping my face stern.

"What is that?" JJ asked and I shook my head at him. He looked at me with wide eyes closing his mouth firmly.

"You know what it is. Or what it does." Blake gestured to the bolt on the box. I nodded and he stepped in front of me.

"Do what you have to." I said to him. He turned around and wheeled JJ out of the room, he came back and I was surprised.

"He doesn't need to see this. A little bird told me that you don't hurt kids if you want their trust." And I smiled hiding my scoff. Drew did something right; the fucker manipulated a master manipulator. Score one for us, I guess. God, I don't think I like what my thoughts have turned into.

He plugged in the box and flicked the switch on the side, it started buzzing. He stepped to me, and he ran a hand down my thighs, and right now I was hoping I could hold in my screams. I know that if it gets to bad Drew will stop it right? I hope so, other than that I am royally fucked. I tried not to give any of my thoughts away keeping my face neutral, and he smiled at me raising the wand.

"You want to submit now?" He asked and I shook my head. A heat went across my face and I turned back around looking at him hiding my pain. "Wrong answer." He remarked.

"What do you want from me? I mean, yeah I can say it but what do you want?" I asked making conversation I want to know what in the magic fuck he wants. Because that's what he's asking me for, fucking magic.

"I want you to admit you love me, I want your loyalty, I want your promise that you'll stay. I want you to promise me you won't make me have to do this again. You're making me do this and I don't like doing this." He said and I laughed.

"Oh my God, you are fucking kidding me." I scoffed out, and he looked at me like I had a third eye. "I don't know what land you are living on but honey, you thrive on this." I said smiling at him.

"I don't like doing this. Grace, you make me do this, you made me this way." He frowned; it was my turn to look at him that way. I was fucking speechless, I really know how to pick men, I rolled my eyes and he pinched my chin.

"Don't do that." He warned.

"Ok if I'm making you do this why I am I tied down? Why am I being kept with a kid I don't fucking know?" I asked him and he looked like he was pondering. I felt a shock going through my thigh, and I looked up at the ceiling shaking from the bolt flowing through me. I couldn't think straight, it hurt like hell. My stomach coiled up like I was on a rollercoaster or something.

"You left me!" I heard a distorted voice and he let it go, and I could finally catch my breath. I was in a daze; I could barely see him. My head felt like it was under water. "It's too high." I heard a whisper but maybe it could have been a regular voice I don't know. I shook my head slightly and I felt my head clearing up. I blinked a couple times and the room spun.

"Grace?" I heard a voice and I was jolted back to reality.

"Fuck." I murmured. I looked back up at Blake he was looking at me like he was concerned but we both know he isn't.

"I would have taken yours, but he was those other guys kid. I don't want a kid with you with anyone else's blood but ours or adoption. All or nothing babe." He gestured to the door, and he spoke with such confidence like it was genius. I would roll my eyes if I could.

"You know, most guys would take a girl changing her name, phone number, zip code and call it quits." I laughed out.

"I'm not most guys!" He yelled another jolt of electricity going through me not nearly as powerful as the last one but I made it out like it was almost as bad. Shaking and groaning, I looked at him and he was smiling. Great I'm doing great, but the jolts I was getting were not helping with my head.

"Clearly." I scoffed, and he reached over turning a dial and I bit the inside of my cheek. This is going to hurt.

"You know what, I like this better." He remarked shocking me again.

"Fuck!" I screamed, my head going in a daze was more my eyes rolling around like I couldn't control them, but I couldn't fucking see straight. I tried pulling my thigh away but I couldn't, it felt like it was burning a hole in me. My stomach felt like butterflies but not pleasant, anything but pleasant. I groaned my actions in a daze, until he finally pulled it away.