Chapter 112: Mateo

She has no idea what she is doing to me right now, her breast is in my hand and I give it a teasing squeeze, I hear that delicious moan come out of her mouth. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop from letting what I want to say roll of my tongue.

"Talk to her." Nate ordered, he walked up behind me and ran a teasing finger down my spine.

"I want to fuck you so hard, right now you feel me in this pretty pussy for a week." I say as I ran a finger down her chest past her stomach and cup her.

She moans pushing herself into my hand, she closes her eyes biting her lip, I push one finger in her making her gasp. Nate kisses my shoulder and I find myself leaning back into his touch. Grace rolls her hips she looks so fucking beautiful, I put another finger inside of her and flick her clit with my thumb.

"Mateo." She moans biting her lip. "More." She demands. I start thrusting my fingers in and out her, she opens her eyes she starts kissing my chest. Nate runs his hands down my sides, he starts kissing and sucking my neck.

"Nate." I speak but he clamps a hand over my mouth, he thrusts his hard length into me and I close my eyes, still keeping my rhythm with Grace and I flick her clit again, she hums. She starts rolling her hips and I leaned forward sucking and kissing her neck when lets me go. Nate is sucking my neck so hard it hurts but it hurts so good.

"Focus on her babe." Nate whispered into my ear. I start matching what Nate was doing to me to her neck, sucking her skin between my teeth. Nate starts moving to my back kissing my spine and I shudder, I thrust my fingers harsher into Grace.

"Fuck!" She closes her eyes rolling her head back and I feel her gush around my fingers, I take how beautiful she looks. Her eyes closed basking in the pleasure, her hair wet from the water going down her back, her breasts rising and falling as she takes deep breaths. Nate takes my hand my fingers drenched in her juices and bring them to his lips, he sucks them into his mouth, and my cock twitches.

"You taste so good, Angel." He groans pulling away from my hand, he grabs the back of my head and kisses me shoving me into the wall. He starts grinding his front into mine, I only groan knowing I'm not supposed to speak unless spoken too, he pulls away us both breathing hard. He grabs my cock and starts jerking me off, hard, he rubs a bead of precum around my head. "I want to fuck you." He whispers his mouth a breath away from mine.

He pins my head to the wall again kissing me stealing the words that were about to leave my mouth. I groan when he moves his fist on my cock, I want to come so bad. He pulls away looking at me with that sexy smirk, and slowly kneels down in front of me. He licks my tip and I push my hands against the wall behind me wishing there was something there for me to grip. He slowly inches his mouth over my cock and I can't help it put my hand in his hair, he pulls away shaking his head.

"No." he says simply, and puts my length back in his mouth the tip of my cock hitting the back of his throat. I keep my hands on the wall as best as I can, and look at those full lips, as he bobs his head up and down my length over and over. The pleasure builds up quickly and I close my eyes looking up, I open them seeing Grace watching me with a smirk on her face. Nate reached behind me and put a finger over my hole rubbing it and I saw stars.

"Let me hear you." Grace mouthed.

"Fuck, Nate." I start saying I roll my head back and groan through the pleasure as I feel his tongue rubbing under my cock urging me on. He adds suction and swallows me down then pulls away wiping his bottom lip with his thumb. He grabs my shoulder and turns me around swiftly and starts rubbing himself against my ass.

"I can't wait until my dick is in this ass." He groans spreading my cheeks he pulls my hips and I feel the water hit my lower back. He holds himself at my entrance and I take a deep breath just as he buries himself inside of me in one swift thrust. I grunt but hold back my words, as he starts thrusting into me over and over. I feel myself harden once more and I'm not sure I can do this again.

"Nate- I can't." I groan out as he thrusts himself back in me once more.

"You know the safe word use it if you want." He grunts not stopping his rhythm he reaches around me and starts jerking me off. "Until then, I am going to use you up." He whispers making a shiver run down my spine. He breathing starts getting more ragged and I feel another orgasm building up for me as I let him chase his, he runs a finger over my tip.

"You both look so good together. Like a wet dream." Grace says stepping over to the side where both of us can see her, she spreads her legs and flicks her own clit.

"Damn, Angel." Nate groans he starts thrusting into me harder and harder, and I feel every muscle in me tighten delicious pleasure right in my grasp. I felt a fire in my neck and then sucking, as Nate bit me and I don't think I can hold back anymore.

"Can I?" I ask, Nate stops his lips ghosting over my neck as he moves to my ear.

"Can you what?" He asks and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Can I orgasm?" I ask and he kisses my neck before biting me, I hum a long-drawn-out noise until he pulls away.

"Yes." he answers and he squeezes my cock before sliding his fist up and down my length as I let the pleasure eat away at me.

I look over seeing Grace riding her own fingers, and I feel Nate's cock twitch as he comes inside me. I feel his breath fanning against my neck as I come down from my high, we usually do much heavier stuff than this but I know they are going easy because of my ribs. I feel my ribs hurting a bit more and I couldn't hold back a wince with him behind me.

"Mateo you are not okay." Nate whispers. He takes my hand and drag me from the shower and he pushes me onto the bed. Grace was holding a pair of sweats at my feet and I arch a brow at her.

"It's nothing you haven't done for me big guy." She jokes and I put my feet into them lifting my ass and grabbing the waistband when I can reach it to put them on. Nate smirked at me wagging a brow, then he pins her to the bed by her throat beside me.