Chapter 16: Nate

I don't know how long I had been laying before he pulled out making me groan, leaning over me kissing me, and laid down on top of me. I wrapped my arm around his waist my other behind my head, he rolled off me standing, and he wiped his bottom lip with a thumb smirking at me.

"You taste good." He said walking away from me. He turned on the water stepping under it, it never took long for it warm up. I stood up walking over to the other one, again layout like the old apartment which was a big plus.

"You say that like your surprised." I smirked at him knowing I have tasted him many times. He used my mouth to get off after Grace had Luca not being able to have sex. We used our hands most of the time though.

"I have been waiting for you to let me." He coughed out and I almost couldn't make it out I was under the water, he tried hiding that behind a cough. I stepped out and he looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him utterly confused.

"I didn't think you ever wanted me to." He said clearing his throat knowing I did hear him. I scoffed and he turned to me eyes wide.

"I didn't think you wanted to, forgive me if I never asked, but I won't ask not for that." I explained. I was not going to ask because if I knew he wanted to he would eventually ask or just do it.

"You sucked me off but you never asked me." He spoke, and I scoffed once more.

"Does a woman ask for you to go down on her the first time? No, you spend your time seeing what the other is comfortable with. If you ask and she says yes you move with her. I wasn't going to ask because I never thought you would ever do that with me, in any way." I explained. I believed that, on a first time you spend time exploring each other's bodies I thought since he never asked, he wasn't comfortable with it and I was fine. "You never asked or moved that way, so neither did I." I shrugged turning around, running a hand through my hair standing under the water.

I totally get sometimes you get women that know what they want but when you first meet up with a girl some don't ask. I read them and if they get me off and I return the favor we split happy. Some women know they want tongue others don't push they just want action and that's fine, they have never left me without me seeing cum dripping down their thighs though. Basically, if you don't ask or move that way how am I supposed to know if you're comfortable with it? How did he think I would approach that?

"You've wanted me too?" I heard him ask and I turned around sighing.

"I have gotten off plenty thinking about your mouth, just like I do Grace. I think of both of you." I answered, I think sometimes he thinks I think about him in every way I do Grace, none of them are better than the other. I love them equally, but never said that to Mateo out loud, I don't want to ruin this in any way.

"Really?" He asked stepping towards me and right now he looked adorable it was like this line of questions just made all the confidence flow out of him. I waved a hand gesturing to him.

"You mean to tell me you never thought of me with you, just like you do with Grace? I don't mean you with me and Grace, I mean just me and you." I asked him stepping closer to him, we were about a breath away from each other now. He turned around after I wouldn't look away first and I chuckled going back over to the shower head.

We finished our shower in silence and I walked out not having many of my clothes in here I walked to his stuff and pulled out one of his hoodies. I smirked thinking he might like this, and I pulled it over my head, I know of Grace stealing a couple, he never cares, it is about time I took one of his. I pulled on some more joggers as he stepped out. He looked at me and I could see him bite the inside of his cheek and I smiled at him.

"I did-I do." He finally spoke pulling a shirt over his head. I looked over at him, and he met my gaze.

"You ever want to divulge, I'm here." I said sitting back on the bed pulling out my phone and was happy when I saw nothing.

"I thought of you fucking Grace while I fuck you. We have done a lot, but that is one I want to do." He said sitting beside me and I nodded. "I think of you fucking me, dominating me." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Where the fuck has this come from?" I asked and he laughed. "You like being in control!" I said and he sighed.

"It would be nice, to let go with you." He spoke. I nodded and it made sense, I liked it with him.

"I didn't think you would like that; I know you like control. I thought you liked it." I said and he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I do, but it would be nice, to let go every once in a while." He explained.

"Tell me when." I said and he gave me a quick peck.

"I will then." He said and he looked at me with such fire. Yep, he had a couple ideas.

"You know Grace would do it too." I said getting up with him.

"I know, I need to start asking, never been in a relationship but you two and one other. Look at the other one." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, you have a point." I answered and walked to the kitchen.