Chapter 106: Nate

A phone started ringing as we passed the exit out of Wolfden.

"Whose phone?" I asked and Grace blindly dug into the cup holder holding up her phone.

"Hello?" She quickly hit the brakes, almost slamming Sike into the dash.

"Fuck, woman. Not the face." Sike scolded and Grace held up a hand.

"Bucky?" She questioned. She started looking around the car and another car skidded to a halt it was white and Taylor was parked behind us. She hung up the phone seeing Bucky, running to the window.

"Thank you." He gasped and Grace arched a brow at him. "I can leave now." He said and Grace got out of the car, my window was rolled down. "Your father was Hex?" He asked and Grace nodded. He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"What am I missing?" Grace asked.

"I was after him, forever knowing he hurt my parents, I couldn't leave town without him being dealt with. The Serpents just reached me saying that he was out of the running, if I wanted to work for them. I told them no, and they kindly sent me a settlement knowing what he did to my parents. Thank you, and you would really leave again without saying goodbye?" He asked and Grace held out her arms.

"You knew where I've been for two years, you just called me on my phone. I don't know." She scratched her head and Bucky laughed. Bucky hugged her and whispered something in her ear, she nodded and he looked at me walking back to his car.

"You take care of her, you hurt her, I will come after you next. She knows when I get my hands in something I don't stop." He pointed at Grace who laughed. "She saved my life I owe her everything." He said closing the door, Grace sat back in the seat and looked at Sike.

"Sorry." Grace finally said and Sike laughed. "He's leaving too." She whispered.

"Where is he going?" Sike asked and Grace looked to her, with a small laugh.

"Does Skinner want a new tech?" She asked putting the car in drive and Sike scoffed.

"You're serious?" She asked and Grace nodded.

"Dead serious, he is moving one block from my house. He'll take the job without the death threats please." Grace joked and Sike raised her phone.

"Let me see what I can do." Sike started speaking in hushed voices to what I'm assuming is Skinner. When we got to the abandoned mall Bucky's car was there too.

"Hello again." He joked walking out with some bags. Sike walked to him holding out a sheet of paper she started writing down on before we got there.

"Want a job?" She asked and he arched a brow. "You'll be working mainly with people like me, no death threats needed, if you don't want it just say no." She gave him the paper patting him on the back walking onto the plane before he could blink.

"Grace, did you do this?" He asked and Grace shook her head.

"Like I'll ever tell you." She grumbled walking onto the plane.

The plane lifted off with all us in our seats. After the plane was in the air Mateo went to the bedroom as he slowly walked in without crutches and JJ put out his Legos on a table. I walked back to the bedroom with Grace and Mateo, following her. Mateo had Luca laid out in between his legs and he was holding his arms.

"Grace, are you comfortable with Bucky moving one block away from us?" I asked and she laughed.

"To be honest, I feel more comfortable he's there now." She shrugged and sat crossing her legs at Mateo's feet. The plane shook and she almost fell off I stepped behind her putting my body against her back, when the plane stopped, she looked up at me smiling. "Probably was a bad idea." She said and I shook my head.

"Hey, Luca." Mateo said speaking to him. "Apparently you have a much bigger family than we thought." He said kissing him on the forehead.

When we landed the plane doors opened and three people were waiting on us, Skinner, Blondie and Austin. Grace arched her brow but walked up to him, he wrapped his arms around her and she did the same.

"Why are you here?" Grace asked and Austin put a hand on his chest.

"That hurt, little sis. I wanted to see if you were back in one piece." He ruffled her hair and she laughed fixing her hair. "I also wanted to tell you, that I may have a relationship with a certain someone." He said and Grace arched a brow. Blondie and Skinner, went to Sike and Taylor was with JJ and Luca, putting them in the car.

"First of all, do I like this someone?" She asked and he nodded.

"Very much so." He answered and she smirked.

"Rya?" She asked and his eyes widened.

"How did you know?" He asked and she laughed.

"You moved in with her, she loves Annie, she knows you would never want to hurt her, you talk about her quite a lot." Grace poked his chest.

"Okay, yeah." Austin said and he looked at me and Mateo. "Well, you two don't look worse for wear, so you are telling me no one left hurt?" He asked and Mateo raised his shirt and he grimaced.

"Yeah, I drew the short straw, purposefully so though." Mateo said and Austin nodded.

We all got into the car, Austin wanted us to ride with him so we rode in his car, Luca in between me and Mateo. JJ was with Blondie and Taylor, Sike with Skinner and Bucky.

"You hurt her and I will kill you. Well not kill you." Grace said and Austin laughed.

"What are you going to do then?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I will come up with something. Believe me, I am a brat sometimes ask them." She pointed to us and he looked at me in the rearview mirror and I nodded slightly, not enough for her to see.

"I believe you." He looked at Grace. We got to our house and we settled into bed since it was dark out. JJ went to sleep no problem, Luca the same. Taylor left, after dropping us off saying she missed her bed, Bucky went to his new house. I had just changed into sweats in my room and there was knock, I turned seeing Grace in the door way.

"Come sleep in my room?" She pouted and I nodded, I got to her towering over her

"I don't think I can sleep without you anymore baby." I said and she kissed me, I wrapped my arms around her waist pressing her against me, my cock hardened. She was trying to wrap her legs around me and I pulled away, gasping. "We should get some sleep." I said and she arched a brow.

"I want to play." She said and I nodded. I'm not feeling that tired but it was probably best if we waited until we were more hydrated and energized for that.

"Baby, we have to wait until our energy is up it can really drain you." I said and she nodded. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me. I went to Mateo's room and it was empty.

"He is already there." She said and I smirked.