Chapter 74: Grace

"I love feeling you hold my head against you rubbing my mouth all over you." Mateo cooed and I moaned. I love hearing him talk like that. "You come apart for me so beautifully, my little Slut. Rubbing my scruff against your center adding to your pleasure." He spoke his lips moving over my neck and I felt his smirk. The pet name I was showered with, making me gush. "You asked so nicely, wanting to come apart on my tongue. Now I want you to take my cock." He thrusted his middle against me and I shivered.

"Yes." I agreed biting my lip.

"Slut wants my cock?" He asked sucking my neck making my eyes close feeling him suck my sweet spot roughly.

"Yes, Sir." I spoke remembering when he got like this, he liked Sir and he smirked letting go of my neck. He moved slightly and I felt his cock against my entrance. My clit was throbbing my pussy clenching, my hands itching to touch him.

"Then take it." He said thrusting into me hard. He gave it to me hard and started thrusting out of me fast. "Take it like a good little Slut." He groaned, out sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped pushing my hips up meeting his thrusts but he was so rough I was just pinned back down to the bed. The sounds of our skin clapping echoed through the room. He felt so damn good, I ran my hands over his back loving his smooth skin against my hands.

"Hmmm, Mateo!" I cried out feeling him hit that spot inside of me. He smirked and kept thrusting into me hitting me there over and over making my eyes roll back. I felt like he was everywhere in my stomach taking my soul with him.

"Slut likes it hard and fast. Take it." He said running his hand up my rib cage holding my tit squeezing it.

"Fuck!" I cried out as he bit over my nipple. I moaned I reached up putting both of my hands over his shoulder blades holding him against me. He clamped his hand over my mouth, letting go of my tit.

"Such a dirty mouth." He groaned his body covered with a thin sheet of sweat. "You feel so good clenching around me taking it like a good girl, take it take your husband's come." He spoke stilling inside of me and his words made me lose it seeing stars clenching around him. I don't know what I was saying, if I was saying anything, as I closed my eyes reveling in the pleasure, my head was in the clouds.

"God, Angel. That feels so good." He cooed I opened my eyes watching him look me in the eyes as he came still holding his hand over my mouth. "Oh fuck." He groaned his beautiful green eyes glazed over in pleasure, he took his hand off my mouth and he rolled over taking me over with him, making me straddle him.

"You feel so amazing." I cooed kissing his smooth chest, I ran my hand down his chest and he smiled up at me. I laid my head down listening to his heartbeat, and I smirked.

"When are you all planning to go to the funhouse?" He asked and I looked up at him. "I don't want you to get hurt Angel." He cooed running his hand through my hair.

"I don't know yet." I said honestly. "I won't get hurt." I said and he arched a brow making me sigh. "Okay I can't promise that." I said with a bitter smile.

"I want to know what your planning." He said and I nodded.

"Do you want to go see what they've got?" I asked and he nodded. I got up putting on my jean jacket, black ripped jeans and t-shirt that I dripped bleach over. He got on some jeans and a t-shirt.

"I not only want to see what they've got." He said stopping me when I was about to reach for the doorknob. I turned around and he walked to me. "I want in." He said and I blushed, he held my chin in his hand making me look up.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded instantly.

"I want in." He said and I nodded, he let me go and I walked out. Sike was standing there.

"I have a plan, but you may not like it." She said and I arched a brow I pushed past her and she walked beside me as we walked into the living room. JJ was nowhere to be seen but so was Nate so I'm guessing they are together; the baby monitor was on the couch beside Taylor who had the drawings laid out in the floor scanning over them.

"What is it?" I asked and she grimaced before walking over to Taylor who diverting her gaze to me.

"I don't like it." Taylor said shaking her head, Mateo walked past us to a chair that used to go with the piano I stayed standing. Sike shoved her shoulder tip toeing around the pictures that had weird slides, and courses on them.

"Go into town raise hell, get one of us captured." Sike said and I gaped at her and she quickly got up standing in front of me. "These people sound like idiots. This guy Bucky didn't even know how these what are they called Ghosts? I think we need to see why exactly this idiot what's his name Sweetness even made this if he isn't combined with any other thing." Sike said and I shook my head.

"Speaking for myself and every other person that has been kidnapped it isn't fun and nobody wants it." I stepped back.

"I wasn't thinking us." Sike whispered and I arched a brow.

"You were thinking us." Mateo chimed and I looked at him seeing her nod from the corner of my eye.

"No! No!" I said shaking my head. "Why?" I asked and Sike turned putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Bucky said that a while ago they were looking for you, if this guy Sweetness wants a power grab, one of your boys would be what he goes for to get you. If he really is as clueless as Bucky thinks he will try to make you his." Sike said and I shook my head again. "Only they will be wired and we will go in and take them down." Sike finished saying. I looked over at Taylor.

"Is there any way you can get Bucky here?" I asked and she nodded.

"I can try." She jumped over the drawings walking out.

"I am not letting my husbands or anyone be put in danger over a maybe." I said and Sike nodded.

"I never thought you would." She spoke sitting on the couch.

"He says tomorrow." Taylor spoke coming back into the room.

I nodded silently agreeing, and we all went to bed fairly earlier than I expected. JJ was already asleep when I walked up to check on him laying in the bed by himself, and Luca was still sleeping. I couldn't talk to the guys much I need to know things and I am worried just how big this all is. I just want to go home and pretend this never happened but I know that may be impossible I shrug off all Nate and Mateo's flirts and curl up in bed. I would never let them get hurt, and I may have just drove us all into a trap. I shoved down a sandwich earlier, but it went down like bad party food.