Chapter 100: Nate

I was watching Mateo take several steps but I stayed standing at the ottoman, I knew he might be able to do it on his own, but I knew that if I walked with him, he would have told me to stay put anyway so I just did. Grace did too, but after seeing him take deep breaths and several steps he was walking perfectly fine. He looked at us with a slight smirk.

"My knee feels fine." He pulled up his shirt looking at his ribs, stitches on several cuts his ribs a purple with shades of yellow and I felt my whole body tighten in anger. "This looks worse than it actually is." He walked over to both of us and I nodded. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him to me, his lips meeting mine.

"Nate." He groaned pulling away and I shoved my hand into his sweats holding his erection in my hand. I smirked, looking at him his eyes lit up, looking at me. I ran my hand up and down on him and he bucked his hips, groaning I ran my thumb over the tip and brought it to my mouth. I licked it and I saw Grace's cheeks a pink shade, watching us.

"Mateo, what do you want?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

"You on your knees." He said and my cock hardened hearing his demand. "Want to watch baby? I love seeing you touch yourself." He asked Grace who nodded.

"I don't have any toys." She looked at me. "We both know I like toys, you brought lube tell me you brought a toy." She remarked and I smirked.

I walked over to the bag, I brought in when I brought Luca in and pulled out a bullet vibrator. I walked over to her and put it in her hand, she smiled up at me. I kissed her making me gasp into the kiss, I lifted her shirt and pulled down her pants. I squeezed her cheeks in my hands making her moan, I put my hand into her thong and swiped my finger through her folds and pulled away letting her see me taste her wetness on my fingers. Mateo grabbed me kissing me and I moaned feeling him grab my crotch. I backed up him up slowly, careful not to hurt him into a wall.

"Nate." He gasped, and I smirked at him seeing his eyes glazed over in lust, I got on my knees in front of him and he ran his hands through my hair. I kissed his stomach just above his waistband and trailed my fingers over his waistband before I pulled his sweats down his legs. I looked at his cock in front of me pointing up, hard and veiny already, and my mouth watered. I looked up at him meeting eyes with him looking down at me.

"You look so good, Mateo." I said to him and he took off his shirt, I ran my hands up him taking in the cuts and bruises covering his left side. I looked back up at him and he smirked at me. I took his cock in my hand still making eye contact with him and put his head in my mouth swirling my tongue around it tasting a bead of precum making me moan. He held my head and forced the rest of his length into my mouth, making me gag.

"I need you, Babe." He shuddered and my cock twitched at the fact I affect him like this. He does the same with Grace which makes my heart flutter. I relaxed my throat and I nodded up at him holding eye contact while he fucked my mouth. I felt him slide into my mouth every time, I sucked around him and he opened his mouth. "Nate." He trailed off in a hum and I circled my tongue around him tasting him again and at the bittersweet taste I moaned.

"Those lips, fuck those lips are in my dreams." Mateo groaned hitting the back of my throat, I closed my eyes. "You and Grace's lips I always imagine them covering my cock swallowing my cum." He spoke and my balls tightened.

Don't come. Don't come. I silently recited that in my head while I heard him talking to me. I opened my eyes seeing him with his eyes closed and I raised my hand up and held his sack in my hand, his eyes opened. I put my thumb and forefinger in a circle around the top of it and squeezed.

"Fuck!" Mateo yelled his cock twitched while his juices slid down my throat as I swallowed.

I smirked around him and circled my tongue around him tell his opened his eyes looking at me. I let him go with a pop and looked over at Grace who was lying on her back behind me on the floor, she was moaning and had her fingers buried inside of her. I saw her gush around her fingers and almost came right then. She hummed as she basked in the pleasure.

"I want to taste you." Mateo spoke and I looked at him arching a brow. "I have an idea." He said and I pulled on some boxers on him helping him, I backed up and he walked to the couch sitting down both of his legs were on the ottoman in front of him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him and he gestured for me to come closer.

"Straddle me backwards." He said and I arched a brow. "Take off your pants." He ordered and I slid them down not questioning him but I was still wondering what he meant for me to do.

I walked closer to him, standing at his side and threw my leg over his waist and turned so I wasn't facing him but watching Grace. My arms were braced inside of his legs, my waist was very close to his and I pulled back already wanting to grind against him. He ran his hand over me and I backed up my body lighting up at his touch, and he held me where I was. He spread my cheeks and before I could blink, he licked at my hole, my mouth opened.

"Mateo." I rasped and he kissed my ass over and over feathering kisses until I relaxed into it. "I didn't know you meant this." I spoke and he slapped my ass, making me groan.

"I loved it, every minute of it the last time." He spoke and Grace looked up at me, opening her eyes she took in how we were sitting and her eyes widened. He kissed directly on my hole and I relaxed into his touch, he pushed his tongue inside.

"Fuck." I groaned Grace smirked then went and stood on the wall watching us, but not touching me or Mateo. He sucked making me go cross eyed, I laid my head down on the ottoman in front of me pushing my ass into his face. My stomach was doing somersaults and I wrapped a hand around my cock.

"No, Babe." Mateo took my hand away and I felt like I was going insane, he pushed his tongue back in me and moved it inside me swirling it around me insides.

"Mateo." I trailed off in a hum feeling him suck me. It felt so fucking good his tongue in me, him tasting me, my heart fluttering in my chest, my insides twitching with pleasure. "I love you." I groaned.