Chapter 84: Grace

"Do you think I don't, now?" He asked, and his lips met mine in a harsh kiss. His tongue swiped across my lips and I opened letting him dominate me. He pulled away crawling on top of me his cock in my face. "Suck it." He ordered and I wrapped my lips around his tip licking his precum holding his gaze.

"Oh fuck." He groaned his eyes closing as I took his whole length down my throat. I felt a finger flick my clit and I moaned around him. Nate turned around before he turned around smirking at me. "That's it, baby suck my dick." He looked down at me. I felt a harsh lick up my slit and I bucked my hips moaning.

"You taste so good baby." Mateo groaned against my core. I felt myself gush and he groaned it making me vibrate. He started licking, sucking, eating me out, thrusting his tongue inside me. I started sucking around Nate's cock his length sliding in and out of my mouth as he started thrusting. He grabbed the back of my head.

"You have to talk to us. Make us...listen." He groaned looking down at me. Mateo sucked my clit in between his teeth making me see stars. I closed my eyes moaning around Nate. "God, I love you." He groaned looking up his mouth open. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth.

"You look so good like this." I heard Mateo speak running his hands up my thighs. I sucked around Nate's cock and reached up holding his balls, squeezing them lightly.

"Holy shit." Nate groaned and he looked up shooting his orgasm down my throat as I tasted him. Mateo thrusted his tongue in me and sucked my clit hard making me see stars as I gushed out on his tongue. Nate's gaze met my own as we both came down from our high, his brown hair hovering over his eyes that were glazed over in pleasure. I felt Mateo thrusting into me and I moaned, Nate smirked at me and got off me, sitting beside us.

"Fuck you feel so good." Mateo groaned, looking down at me. He leaned down kissing me deeply, before thrusting in and out of me once more, he circled my clit with his thumb. He started thrusting fast and her letting out harsh gasps. "You're coming with me." He demanded kissing me before kissing my neck before sucking over my pulse.

"Fuck, Mateo." I groaned feeling him hit that sweet spot, he smirked and Nate passed him and pillow, he put it under my hips before hitting me there over and over. He leaned down sucking my nipples flicking them with his tongue making me clench around him.

"Grace." He groaned, and my mind went in a daze. Nate leaned over me wrapping his arms around setting me in his lap.

"You have to talk to us. Make me listen if I won't." He smirked at me.

"It's not like I could throw myself on top of you." I said and he arched a brow.

"Come on, I wouldn't mind." It was my turn to arch a brow.

"I know you wouldn't mind. Not like I haven't thought of it but if you haven't noticed you two were circling me constantly like taking care of your child." I spoke I rose up and went to the TV stand noticing that my clothes were there instead and I pulled out a bra and thong and put it on. I turned and they were both watching me.

"We were worried." Mateo said and I sighed.

"You didn't think I was? I thought I was dying, for two weeks laid up in that bed not being able to hold my eyes open but to shit and eat." I fired back. I went to the closet and pulled out my gun putting it in the back of pants making sure the safety was on before I did.

"I'm sorry baby." Mateo spoke meeting me at the door. "I will never do it again." I smiled at him.

"I know you won't I am just glad I am better. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me intentionally, unless I asked for it." I spoke and he smiled.

"I'm sorry too Angel." Nate slid out from behind him and he kissed my on the forehead, he had on clothes now. Mateo walked out of the room I'm assuming putting on clothes and Nate pulled out his gun and put his in the back of his pants. "I am so sorry I know I should have listened. I shouldn't have treated you that way, never made you feel that way but you have to know I didn't mean to." He turned around facing me.

"I know you didn't mean too, and like I said it wasn't just about the sex, it was everything. Anyways I know you didn't mean too, like I told Mateo you would never hurt me intentionally unless I asked for it." I smirked at him and then leaned in to him. "Don't be so hard on Mateo when he does this." I whispered walking away before he could say anything and I was starving, my stomach growling. I saw Mateo walking to the closet and I inwardly crossed my fingers hoping they would talk so I walked out of the door and down into the kitchen.