Chapter 38: Mateo

Gibbons just walked out after telling us he couldn't find anything for him to fix it to where Grace will wake up. He said that she could wake up on her own, Nate dragged me to the bathroom and he is pacing around me running his hands over his face. I don't know what to do, how to comfort him, I want her to wake up. I feel like my whole world is crashing every time we think she will be okay news comes or something happens and she isn't. He ran his hands over his face, wearing my hoodie and black pants. He looked up at me and had tears in his eyes.

"Will she wake up?" His lips quivered and I walked to him I wrapped my arms around him.

"She will she has too." I said to him and he shook in my arms.

"If she doesn't... If she doesn't wake up..." He trailed off and I shook my head.

"Let's not think about that right now please." I asked him and he leaned forward kissing me slowly. I pressed him against the wall kissing him back, I can't think straight with him, I just act. His tongue pressed against my lips and I opened letting him in. I shook my head stepping back. "If we keep going, I won't stop." I rasped out.

"Would that be a bad thing?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We shouldn't do this every time we think like this." I said and he scoffed.

"You think I am doing this because I don't want to think about her? If you think that way we should just stop right now." He tried stepping around me but I wasn't going to let him. Taylor without a doubt and everyone else knows what is happening in this bathroom, but I can't bring myself to care.

"Listen, I didn't know please don't be mad. I can't do mad right now." I sighed and kissed him and he quickly melted into the kiss and I pushed him back up against the wall. I unbuckled his pants taking out his cock.

"You are going to jerk me off after making me mad?" He groaned pushing his cock into my hand and I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"They all know what is going on in here but they don't need to hear us." I smirked at him and I slowly withdrew my hand and stroked his cock once more, his pants slid down and I got down on my knees. "And yes, because like hell if you are going to leave this bathroom mad." I said and he grabbed my hair running his fingers through it.

"I want to fuck your mouth." He groaned and I wrapped my mouth around his cock and tasted his precum circling his cock with my tongue.

He pushed my head onto him and he hit the back of my throat and he shivered looking down at me and bit his lip seeing my mouth on him. He started pulling me up and down on his cock hitting in the back of the throat each time, his thick hard cock sliding across my tongue. I started sucking harder on him as he thrusted in and out, and he closed his eyes. I tried keeping myself calm focusing on him he was doing a damn good job keeping my attention off of me but I could still feel my cock pushing against my pants. He stopped thrusting and he looked down at me I knew he was about to come, I reached up and held his sack in one hand and squeezed gently and I felt him shoot down my throat. His eyes glazed over in pleasure and his hand relaxed on the back of my hand.

"Mateo, fuck!" He muttered in a groan and I pulled away swallowing him I brought him closer to me away from the door and he grabbed my crotch and I stepped away.

"We aren't focusing on me; we need to get back out there." I spoke and he scoffed. "Okay I will probably be paying this bathroom another visit, but we need to see about Grace alright?" He smirked at me before opening the door. I checked my hair in the mirror, and walked out.

"Boy Toys now what did you to do in there?" Taylor quipped and I smiled. I walked out I really don't give a damn what they think.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Nate teased. He walked to the couch and sat down.

"Just tell me if I am going to walk in there and smell sex?" Taylor smirked.

"Go find out." I gestured to the door. A phone rang and Taylor walked to her bag and scolded it.

"Tell me why the fuck you didn't do the one thing you said you would do?" She said as she picked up the phone. I was so confused. "You motherfucker, you were supposed to tell me the second you knew that Blake knew her name and address and you, a useless bitch couldn't pick up the damn phone?!" She was whisper yelling to not wake up the children.

"Who is that?" Rya squeaked and Nate got up walking to Taylor.

"That is the guy who was supposed to look out for Grace, and tell us when Blake was coming for her." I whispered and she looked at me then at Taylor. Austin walked over to me.

"What's his name?" He asked and I shook my head, I really don't know.

"I don't know. That is all I know." I answered.

"You seriously think, she knew. You're telling me that my best friend is at fault because she stayed in one place for a long time? Well, once upon a time you promised you would look out for her and make sure she could make a home somewhere instead of being on the run you bitch!" Taylor whispered.

"She really doesn't like the guy." Rya muttered.

"They never really did." I answered.

"No, no see here is what is happening, I don't know where the person that cared for my best friend went but here is what I know. I will find you, and I will tear you apart. You used to be her best friend before you chose him over her, and then you wanted to make sure she was happy. Fuck that and fuck you. She is now in a hospital bed on a vent, and she can't or won't wake up. I will find you, and I will kill you. Guess what?" She paused and I heard Austin scoff. I looked over at him and he looked impressed.

"I don't want to ever make her mad." He muttered and I smiled.

"You hurt her, and I take that personally. I don't break my promises and this isn't a threat. It's a damn promise. Run motherfucker. You won't get that far." She chuckled and hung up the phone. She stormed into the bathroom before anyone could say a word.

"Okay yeah, can I help her with that?" Nate asked and I scoffed. "You know she will go through with it right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, she will." I muttered.

"She will?" Rya chimed in and I nodded.

"She definitely will. They have told us some stories." Nate muttered and I shook my head remembering what was said. The bathroom door opened and she walked up to me.

"His name is Trent. They were best friends when I started getting to know Grace, she is the one we told you about?" She questioned and I nodded at her. When she and Blake started dating Blake started spreading rumors about how they had already slept together. She weirdly stayed with him when he said he didn't start it, and Trent stopped hanging out with Blake thinking that Grace was a slut. Trent believed the rumors that went around people were saying she was an easy lay, and for some reason Trent just stopped talking to her.

"When are you going to kick his ass?" I asked holding back my grin.

"No, see that's the thing. I never told him when, Grace will want too." She grinned at me and walked away. Austin looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Don't get on her dark side and you won't have to deal with it." I muttered and walked to the couch and Nate sat back down beside me.