Chapter 28: Mateo

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He countered and I pushed myself into his hand.

"I want to you to fuck me." His eyes lit up. "I want you to make me feel what you have been feeling. I want to feel you come inside me." I finished.

He leaned forward kissing me, and he pulled away quickly. He started taking off my shirt unbuttoning it, I undid his pants and dropped his boxers, his cock was hard. He reached for my pants undoing them and dropping them and my boxers, and he smirked seeing how hard my cock was for him. He took off his shirt before I could. In this moment it was just him and me and this spark every time we touched.

"How do you want it?" He asked and he stroked his cock while staring into my eyes.

"You decide, I just want you." I spoke and he pointed to the bed. I crawled on it sitting because I don't know how he wants to do this.

"Knees." He ordered and I turned over. I felt him press against my back and I leaned forward at the feeling. "Don't move." He said and he gripped my hip and I moved back. He trailed kisses up my back making me shiver slightly, and he bit my side below my rib cage.

"Nate." I thrusted my hips forward.

"Listen, you want me to take care of you let me." He said he grabbed my hips pulling them back. He reached around me, he gripped my cock in his hand and started stroking me slowly. He ran his thumb over my tip and I thrusted my hips into his hand.

"Nate." I spoke, I'm sure if I was warning him or what. I just want him and then again, my insides are tightening with the anticipation of figuring out how it feels.

"Relax, I want to make you beg." He groaned out; I felt his hold tighten on my cock. I groaned and I pumped my hips once more. I love his hand holding me, it feels good, I closed my eyes as he rubbed my tip again. He let go, and I almost groaned.

"Nate, please." I thought I would never say that. I thought that would never leave my mouth but right now it felt so damn good. My cock twitched, and I was struggling to stay on my knees. I am so used to dominating, I never let anyone do this.

"That's right beg. Beg for my cock." He groaned and I felt him spreading my cheeks. I grabbed my cock with one hand and pumped once, before I was slapped. "Stop." Nate ordered, damn I could get used to this, I smirked dropping it. I felt run a finger over my hole and I froze my muscles like steel.

"Nate." I moaned out; I closed my eyes.

"Relax, babe." He let out and I was surprised at the endearment but I relaxed and he pushed a finger in. I tightened around it and bit the inside of my cheek. "Relax, please relax or do you want me to lose it?" He sighed out and I laughed slightly.

"Losing it might be best." I said turning to him. He smirked at me.

"Like you did me. Alright." I turned back around and I felt him bite my hip, the sensation making me get goosebumps. He pulled his finger out and clenched his jaw harder. My cock twitched, at the pain, and I felt his cock at my hole, I tightened but then he bit harder making me relax slightly and he thrusted in me. My hip was in pain, but I loved it, his cock enhanced the sensation.

"Fuck!" I groaned out, I closed my eyes, tightening around him, he pulled away I felt my skin tingle where he bit me.

"You're fucking tight." He groaned and I looked back seeing his arms twitch, he was still holding back.

"You fucking lose it right now, or I am fucking you." I warned and he opened his eyes looking at me the spark passing through me again, I pushed my hips back, gasping feeling his cock further in me. He pulled out and thrusted back in me and picked up his pace. I turned looking back toward the headboard, I felt like I could come just like this.

"Don't come. Don't come." He groaned out thrusting me harder and I clenched around him, I want to come. I felt myself climbing higher, my cock so hard, I started pushing back against Nate.

"Nate please." I moaned I could feel his cock harden even more in me, twitching. I felt butterflies in my stomach from him, I turned around clocking eyes with him he leaned down and kissed me. He never slowed down for a second as he chased his high, he pulled away gaze locked with mine. I need to come now.

"Mateo fuck!" He cried out and he stilled and I felt him empty himself inside me. He stared into my eyes in his haze and it was probably one of the hottest things I've ever fucking seen. I feel like I am about to bust, I was almost about to take care of myself when Nate pulled out of me. "Stay there." He said and he turned over he slid through my legs and I looked at him under me.

"Please." I moaned as he took my cock in his hand.

I thrusted one time before stopping myself I was not supposed too yet. He licked my tip and his eyes lit up as he tasted me, he nodded at me as he took my tip into his mouth and I thrusted down into his mouth. I felt him suck me, and I fucked his face, I looked at him watching me and I felt his tongue circle around my tip and I could not hold back. I looked straight into his eyes as I came, I saw stars, pleasure rolling me in spades. As I came down from my high, he pulled away, and he crawled laying beside me and wiped his bottom lip smiling at me.